Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst I'm glad that this is getting FA treatment, I really hope they don't ruin it... The slip will have to be something REALLY special, a really nice white one maybe? (Not sure what image would be on it). I don't have faith in HDzeta, but I have faith in FA to pull this off, seeing as they've been doing so well recently!

Naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... FA doing their thing on EX_MACHINA !? looks like my Zavvi one will have to go up on ebay then.

Naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... FA doing their thing on EX_MACHINA !? looks like my Zavvi one will have to go up on ebay then.
Keep both as a collector :D
I have over 400 steelbooks and over 800 Blu-ray and DVD's
I have never sold any of my collection and never will in the future
When I double dip on a release its to have both in my collection

I have only ever purchase by mistake a same steelbook or to get for a friend who wanted one as well
I would never put any of my collection on ebay

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Best do it before people realize they are popping up everywhere now! (therefore less rare and less $$)

I know what you mean.

I have over 400 steelbooks and over 800 Blu-ray and DVD's I have never sold any of collection

V nice! I wish I had the space though. I only collect the best copy money can buy of any particular film.

Whilst I'm glad that this is getting FA treatment, I really hope they don't ruin it... The slip will have to be something REALLY special, a really nice white one maybe? (Not sure what image would be on it). I don't have faith in HDzeta, but I have faith in FA to pull this off, seeing as they've been doing so well recently!

I wouldn't mind seeing this on the slip. :thumbs: :drool:

ex-machina-silo.jpg

I have over 400 steelbooks and over 800 Blu-ray and DVD's I have never sold any of collection
Well if the FA steel itself is WWA, just the slip is exclusive. So, in essence, having the FA is two-in-one.
The zavvi becomes slighly redundant. (Not that that is a bad thing...I'm just sayin'...)