Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
No no no, NO CONCEPT ART!!!!!! Bad enough they wrecked the T1 slip with that rubbish.
Haha. I looked back at what I posted and it's not nice at all actually, but I'm finding it hard to find any good Ex Machina artwork outside of what's already been used.

T1 isn't great but I don't actually mind the front of it (apologies everyone) but to be fair the Ex Machina Mondo slip was concept art and that looks great IMO!!

Boy, I hope that listing of X-Men 1-6 means a Jumbo- if they are going to concern themselves with 6 individual X-Men Steelbooks, that would be a huge waste. Who needs those?

Me2 If they did some WEA Full Slips that were not just different but good to great.
I would be more excited about that then anything on that list with Ex_Machina a close 2nd. I'm very disappointed to not see Fast and Furious 1-6 on there. That had been on the list since the beginning.

What I mean is - we keep getting The Same movies rereleased over and over again! There are really great movies that deserve to be released in steelbook instead of the 6th iteration of Iron Man or X-men! (Or what ever number we are on...)
How about Dark City or Galaxy Quest or just something New.

Reactions: Phantasmic
Boy, I hope that listing of X-Men 1-6 means a Jumbo- if they are going to concern themselves with 6 individual X-Men Steelbooks, that would be a huge waste. Who needs those?
I'm 99% sure that 'IF' they do it it'll be separate. Just like F&F series 1 - 6.

What I mean is - we keep getting The Same movies rereleased over and over again! There are really great movies that deserve to be released in steelbook instead of the 6th iteration of Iron Man or X-men! (Or what ever number we are on...)
How about Dark City or Galaxy Quest or just something New.
2nd. This the 2nd steelbook release. The rerelease of a previous movie on steelbook has absolutely to impact on a studio choosing to release an original steelbook release.

2nd. This the 2nd steelbook release. The rerelease of a previous movie on steelbook has absolutely to impact on a studio choosing to release an original steelbook release.
Wrong.
We have had at least 2 X-Men (3 if you count the Metalpak) and at least 6 Iron Man (and I probably even missed one or two)... With a new Iron Man on the way!!! (unbelievable...)

And of course a rerelease has no impact on releasing new titles... It just shows that their mind is on the SAME freakin' movies instead of new stuff.
I'm fine with having two or three of the same title. But having five and six editions gets very tiresome.
I hope FA will at least get a shot at WEA... but I have an entire shelf that is just X-Men, and I am done with all that. Time for these companies (and me) to move on to new movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ IXS