Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 12) [Hong Kong]

Feb 28, 2018
Norway
Release date: August 10, 2018 August 17, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - PET Slip - One Click (Pre-order on July 6 at 8 PM UTC +8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$38.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $39.99 (PET Slip) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - PET Slip
Notes: Steelbook is full gloss with debossed title.
- Full Slip (Full Holofoil Paper Slip, Embossing, 1- 800 numbered copies)
- Lenti Slip (3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + - Embossing, 1- 1000 numbered copies)
- PET Slip (Transparent O-RING PET + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Holofoil + Embossing, 1- 1200 numbered copies)
- One Click (1- 500 numbered copies)

180619_FS_packshot_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_92236752-dfc0-492d-95a5-43da8e329260_2048x2048.jpgPET_packshot_2048x2048.jpg180619_box_packshot_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
... so will you sell the empty box, too? If so, send me a PM please :)
Thanks for the nice pics!
Just curious. Why in need for the empty box? Do you fill them yourself with the editions, or is it to just put them (empty) on a shelf?
See more people searching for empty box over here.

@rschiks Usually I'm not that much into those OC boxes, but I liked this one ever since the first live pics surfaced. Purchasing the OC just for the box (+ PET FS) and reselling two of the three editions wasn't an option. So I decided to pass and be content with the single edition, patiently hoping to be able to obtain an empty box from someone at a later date. As it turns out, this day might come sooner than expected. (@Radagast ;))
For the moment I'd just put the box on display; later I might put in the PET FS plus the FAC.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Very few slipcases perfect match for the steelbook contained therein and this has got to be one if the very best example of a steel/slip "match made in heaven".
Five images of Alicia = overkill? I think not and what's more I don't hear anyone complaining.
Pics courtesy nuikichiSB :-
Dlxj7JRVsAAl6lz.jpg:large

Dlxj7qPVAAAcyQb.jpg:large

Insides could've been more interesting and the disc could've done w/ a makeover:-
Dlxj8LtVsAAdUkc.jpg:large

Received my copies earlier this week, both FS and PET. I definitely prefer the PET overall now I've got them both in-hand. The FS is nice but I'm not a fan of the blurred and plain back artwork (no other finish apart from "holofoil" :meh::rolleyes:). The bossing and front side however is awesome :thanks: I absolutely love the PET and black FS though. Awesome finish/texture and damn, that backside right.... :naughty::whistle::drool: Think someone else already mentioned the PET itself is pretty snug when sliding on and off. Not sure whether it's best to keep off permanently or what... :confused: but I love the effect it gives when complete :cigar:

As I said before, overall I definitely prefer the pure white, glossy and bossed WWA, but this is still a very nice SteelBook and release. Well done Manta :thumbs:

btw as much as I like the PET slip, in direct comparison I kinda feel that plain archive did this even better with their i saw the devil PET slip