Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 12) [Hong Kong]

Feb 28, 2018
Norway
Release date: August 10, 2018 August 17, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - PET Slip - One Click (Pre-order on July 6 at 8 PM UTC +8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$38.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $39.99 (PET Slip) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - PET Slip
Notes: Steelbook is full gloss with debossed title.
- Full Slip (Full Holofoil Paper Slip, Embossing, 1- 800 numbered copies)
- Lenti Slip (3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + - Embossing, 1- 1000 numbered copies)
- PET Slip (Transparent O-RING PET + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Holofoil + Embossing, 1- 1200 numbered copies)
- One Click (1- 500 numbered copies)

180619_FS_packshot_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_92236752-dfc0-492d-95a5-43da8e329260_2048x2048.jpgPET_packshot_2048x2048.jpg180619_box_packshot_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my lenti today and very pleased with it actually. Was wanting the Fullslip but I’m happy with this. So thanks @Aniv for the GB :thumbs:

Looks like Manta’s quality control has gone downhill again though, the back of the slip has a few faint marks and the steelbook on the back has a couple of faint scratches too :( But all in all it’s in good nick and I’m trying to get the OCD out of me. I don’t think there really is a truly Minty Mint steelbook / Slip, every single steelbook and slip I’ve got, and Ive got quite a few, I can find something, from the bad to the so faint you blink you’ll miss it. Must get out of this OCD!! :LOL:

Great release, but I think Manta have been going back to Scanvo China.... not a good choice considering all the issues they have had in the past. I thought they were going the Scanvo Denmark route??

B78956E7-B3F1-475D-830A-F361D57903D9.jpeg
B056B28B-2D37-401F-90F5-5A2132ADC3CA.jpeg
683CBBF4-1799-4C88-8D69-854BA40494E0.jpeg

Dedicated to my friend @hatredhorror for 'passing' on the boxset when he had the opportunity to snag this and will now experience the collector's pain in watching everyone who owns this :spoil:

This is a beauty, heavy, thick, and a decent back close cover finally!
View attachment 391115

LOL, thanks a lot.. you just wait until i hold my saving private ryan hdzeta in hand.. i'll post the most mouthwatering pictures ever seen, it'll leave you devastated!

Hi, guys. I received my one click, but haven't opened it yet. It arrived safely, but It seems like there is dirt or black residue on the inside of the box/plastic. Are they all like that? Does it wipe off easily? I even looked on eBay and some copies seem to have the dirt. I'm scared to open it.

Hi, guys. I received my one click, but haven't opened it yet. It arrived safely, but It seems like there is dirt or black residue on the inside of the box/plastic. Are they all like that? Does it wipe off easily? I even looked on eBay and some copies seem to have the dirt. I'm scared to open it.
Had the same on my Fullslip. You can rub it off with a cloth, but took me some time because I didnt want scratches on the surface :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MM3
As an overall package, this is fantastic! In terms of steelbook design however, I’m happy with Zavvis effort. 50/50 whether or not to add this to the collection!

Reactions: mactaylor