Expendables - Extended Cut (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed (Media Markt Excl.) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
German Media Markt will recieve a Steelbook for Expendabels extended cut. Release is 24.Feb 2012

derexpendales1.jpg

derexpendales2.jpg

derexpendales3.jpg

derexpendales4.jpg

derexpendales5.jpg

Attachments

• Expendables.jpg
    Expendables.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 310
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who has watch this can confirm is this have an English subtitle? because I can only see German's sub at the back cover..

Thanks

Really nice steel, don't often see back artwork or embossing on German steels, just a pity it has the German text reviews, don't mind foreign text but as everything else is in English it's a shame. Love the close up pics, would like to see this in other threads please

Yeah, each country has its own subtitles only...it's a shame. I wanted to know what Arni and Sly said in the church, so I also had to grab the UK version. French steel has only French subs, the Italian only their subtitle language and the Germans only German...whatsoever...THE EXPENDABLES is worth collecting different versions, so will be the second part.

Can someone slap me sideways and tell me how I missed this steelbook? I still can't f*cking believe Im just finding out about this steelbook now. John had a GB and everything!!! Oh man....

Can someone slap me sideways and tell me how I missed this steelbook? I still can't f*cking believe Im just finding out about this steelbook now. John had a GB and everything!!! Oh man....

You're not alone, I wasn't aware of the existence of this steelbook and it's a beauty. I don't really like the UK release even though I bought it and although the film is ordinary I would have no problem with this in my collection.

Probably because this was going on while all the "wave" GB's were coming out. It was easily lost in the masses.

How could you have missed this. EEK! :hilarious: It's a very nice steelbook but the audio transfer on it is not that good imo. Oh also, it's region 'B' locked too. It has a debossed border and all the guns, the skull and the title are embossed. It's really a beautiful steelbook to be honest.

You're not alone, I wasn't aware of the existence of this steelbook and it's a beauty. I don't really like the UK release even though I bought it and although the film is ordinary I would have no problem with this in my collection.

^^^ Im in the same boat as you. I have the UK one as well right now but this one would be just splendid to have.

Probably because this was going on while all the "wave" GB's were coming out. It was easily lost in the masses.

^^^ thats exactly what it was.

How could you have missed this. EEK! :hilarious: It's a very nice steelbook but the audio transfer on it is not that good imo. Oh also, it's region 'B' locked too. It has a debossed border and all the guns, the skull and the title are embossed. It's really a beautiful steelbook to be honest.

^^^ Yeah I read the thread and apparently not the best transfer on the disc but the steel itself makes up for it. I really want this steel now and wished I had known about or I would have jumped in on the GB right away since I got so many steels at that time from John. Oh Well. Another steel Ill have to look for and never get, lol.

I've received my copy of this a couple of days ago. Unfortunately it had a series of small dents along the front near the spine. All the same size and even spaced, I don't know what caused them but I'm trying to get a replacement sorted.

wow, what an beautiful looking steelbook, i can't believe i missed this on release. but i will say i have now managed to get one for steel on ebay. i hope number 2 gets the steelbook treatment also when thats released.