Fallen Angels (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #34) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 27, 2021
Purchase links: TBA (Pre-order on August 13, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip) - $107.99 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click

Note: Total print run = 3K, Domestic=1.5K, International=1.5K

FallenAngels_FS_full.jpgFallenAngels_LS_full.jpgFallenAngles_QS_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone going for the Lenti because they've been popular or because it captures the film better? Not seen, like elements of both.

I have bought the Full Slips for ItMfL and HT. Hate to break to continuity, but I'll go for the Lenti this time.

I bought the lenti for the first two releases, going with the FS for this one because I don't like how the lenti repeats the tunnel background in the steelbook. I don't care for the image on the lenti either.

Really? Because as ugly as the FS is, that captures the movie a lot better than the lenti. Fallen Angels is a neon-soaked extremely 90s kind of edgy.
Maybe it's because the first scene/shot I think about is that tunnel one on the motorcycle, I don't know.
Also maybe it's because the FS is really ugly lmao

There was so much competition that I couldn't get it because of the network congestion.
That's surprising. Both In the Mood for Love and Happy Together were fine and were still available a few hours after. I personally really like the movie but didn't think it was as popular as some of his other works.

Reactions: MM3
这很令人惊讶。这两个花样年华春光乍泄都很好,也仍然可以在几个小时后。我个人非常喜欢这部电影,但并不认为它像他的其他一些作品那样受欢迎。
前几天nova将《花样年华》和《幸福在一起》的剩余库存重新上架,即使是作为惊喜推出,也很快被抢购一空。 接下来会有更多的粉丝。我认为会有一场艰苦的战斗。

Decided to pass on this because of all the other recent steelbook releases (too many), but I'm surprised it sold out already. Maybe it's more popular in Korea. Would have preferred Chungking Express as a WEA. I'm more than happy with this film in my Criterion box set.