E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 19, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi - OOS
Price: $34.99
Note: 300 copies - Limited to 2 per order.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine to turn up, it got shipped the 22nd Feb and the tracking states POL Departure 25th Feb. Is this still in custom if it is taking this long?

Reactions: InAFalsetto
A mediocre film, I know. But if you're collecting super hero blurays, this is a must have. (that's what i've told myself anyway lol)

I hadn't watched the movie due to low ratings on IMDB and negative feedbacks towards the film...but one day I was bored and decided to watched it and to my surprised I enjoyed it. This was not bad like they said, its not the greatest film but I found it entertaining. I enjoyed it and will rewatch it. The special effects are very nicely done.

There is one thing I dislike in sci-fi movies most of the time are the supernatural villains. They usually have no cool factor for me they are just supernatural vilains and that is it ! But The villain character in this movie for me, it is one of those rare times, that I found it nicely created, really cool factor and loved his powers as well. So not everyone hated the film :p

I hadn't watched the movie due to low ratings on IMDB and negative feedbacks towards the film...but one day I was bored and decided to watched it and to my surprised I enjoyed it. This was not bad like they said, its not the greatest film but I found it entertaining. I enjoyed it and will rewatch it. The special effects are very nicely done.

There is one thing I dislike in sci-fi movies most of the time are the supernatural villains. They usually have no cool factor for me they are just supernatural vilains and that is it ! But The villain character in this movie for me, it is one of those rare times, that I found it nicely created, really cool factor and loved his powers as well. So not everyone hated the film :p

Lol
I'm tempted to open it and watch it now.

Lol
I'm tempted to open it and watch it now.

This is a copy made to be opened IMO from the Pictures I saw the Fullslip looks SUPERB, can't wait to receive mine...but there is so so many people who hates the movie I personally don't get it, its not a Blockbuster but nice little sci-fi movie, but like I said I was surprised to like it. Don't want to make you open your copy and after you are disappointed, but I enjoyed the movie and loved the Villain very cool for me :woot:

You could always wait till it gets on netflix or some type of network like this...but the slip ouffff :drool:

for me This movie is getting a nice little treatment from Kimchi and after we have the FAC edition coming Up :naughty: