E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 19, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi - OOS
Price: $34.99
Note: 300 copies - Limited to 2 per order.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Never ordered from Kimchi? Any UK Ninjas have any tips re ordering or problems they encounter?

I have ordered from Kimchidvd many years and never had any problems. I recommend K Packet Shipping which is around $10 and you can mark the value low to avoid customs. They ship in a box with lots of bubblewrap.

In the case of problems or damaged items Tony is there to help. Just a while ago Tony sent me new Fifth Element steelbook.

Reactions: Danzigg1979
Can't wait to receive and open mine for beauty shots. Those photos look amazing. They really done the film justice.

I must of said this a million times on this forum ... why isn't the Nolans dark knight trilogy getting this treatment !??! are the studios mental or something, they will sell out within minutes. Servers will be melting down during the pre-order stage.

Reactions: Vaako
Really nice slip but I'll wait for FAC, because this movie isn't worth the price kimchi is asking for imo.
But no offense to the people who got it, it is a great edition for sure!!

Reactions: harry
It's cheaper because it comes with much more goodies and we can combine shipping from GBs ;)

i'm very curious to see FAC's version too but i didn't want to wait that long for FAC's version so decided to go for Kimchi's version

i'm confident FAC's version will look great too but i think it will be hard to beat Kimchi's beautifull full slip

i'm very curious to see FAC's version too but i didn't want to wait that long for FAC's version so decided to go for Kimchi's version

i'm confident FAC's version will look great too but i don't think it can beat Kimchi's beautifull full slip

Same here! I don't see them a full-slip with the same quality than Kimchi's...
But they will probably add some more extras in theirs...