Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit they are getting way too greedy and taking on too much. They are rushing their releases, which I've noticed with the X-Men lot.

What I still like about FA is that they are releasing 'older' movies with a premium release rather than 'just' new releases.
More profit in older movies!

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and harry
I am a bit letdown with Xmen. The covers have no real treatment and with the vibrant colors they could have done something special.

That's how I feel about 80% of all FAC releases. They usually don't use any special textures or embossing like NovaMedia, Kimchidvd, Blufans, and HDZeta do on all their full slips.

Well the Italian individual steelbooks for preorder are working out combined around E111 (95 English pounds) so if this set is around even 50 or 60 quid it would be very very cheap. I remember even the Zavvi ones were around £14.99

Well, good thing the fast and furious movies don't interest me, so easy pass for me. But even if I was interested in the movies, those steels are awful, and it won't be a complete collection as there is more movies on the way ( god knows why), so what's the point of a box set?(n)

I'm a huge fan of FA, but constructive criticism where constructive criticism is due, they need to slow down a bit and up their game as they are starting to lose credibility and their fan base (not me, every retailer has duffers) and concentrate on what they do best.

Come on FA, get back to the good old days and get out of those recent photoshop fullslips too!

Thing is not everyone will be able to afford this I'm guessing 799czk-999czk per Steel +200czk for the box so probably around £180-£230 I would say.+ Shipping.
I'm interested to see what they do as I'm guessing it will 7 individual FAC's with goodies or just the steels and something else? Looking forward to seeing what they do with this.

The only way this will generate any traction is to limit it to 100. Anything more than that will be a lost cause for Filmarena. Otherwise, just scrap the project.

They must release more, and burn their fingers which will prompt them to go back to their drawing board.

Most of the new FA releases are going for cheap in eBay. They must slowdown soon otherwise they end up choking Black Barons lol.

They must release more, and burn their fingers which will prompt them to go back to their drawing board.

Most of the new FA releases are going for cheap in eBay. They must slowdown soon otherwise they end up choking Black Barons lol.
If they release more than a few, these can be had on ebay easily between $40-$60 and no more.

Well I personally hope they don't scrap the project as I was wantin these for a while way before these new steels came out I was hoping for the U.K. Editions but if these all get full slips will be good. I agree constructive criticism is something they need. They need to slow down a bit and put more effort into the slips with textures and different finishes. I've always like fac and have 98 percent of them. And I like them as they do tend to due older movies that don't have 3-4 retailers already got releases out and they also grab some new ones but they really need to step up exspecially on ones others are releasing as well

301 copies maniacs box very low print run just wondering are they all going to have there own individual full slips or just the steel's put in a box very curious to see, i was really hoping they brought each one of these out as individual release's :thumbs:

Last edited:
Hey guys,

A small update about the group buy plan for this release.

Karel will be opening three separate group buys as follows:

1. F8 E1
2. F1-F7 Box
3. F1-F7 Box + F8 E2

F8 E2 will have matching artwork with the editions from the box and there will be no separate group buy for it.

Opening time of the GBs is not set yet.

I lost interest a long time ago in Filmarena. The only thing that would draw me back in is the one's that were promised wayyyyyyy back. Minions, Terminator series??? Where did they go. Like others have said, why bring out a box set of 7 movies while more are still being made. Filmarena are just churning them out like there's no tomorrow and increasing their prices, for what is undoubtably a nice cardboard sleeve and lenticular card. I look back at John Wick (angel and devil)and think, "Wow".... that is a unique way of selling. What happened?