Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pointless releases... 10+ movies... speedometer 1-8 :facepalm:
EXACTLY my first thought when i saw the pictures. Biggest face-palm on FA. Nice concept but didnt think it through.

Also, if you're gonna have a subtitle for the first movie called "The Original" shouldn't we have "2 Fast 2 Furious: The Sequel" ? :LOL:

and the artwork is really bad and not even a patch on the MM / Zavvi ones released previously which I am still struggling to sell even at 70.

If FA cared about the Steel artwork this set wouldn't have been done...It just comes down sourcing the Steelbooks / discs cheap and to maximise profit

Personally I think these look great! Love the colours and how perfectly they all match. I especially like the collectors box artwork... looking forward to seeing the lenti effect on it. Unfortunately, they're not films I'd want to spend a lot of money on though, so it's a pass for me I'm afraid.

@Noodles one thing that they match another is being repetitive..the back art to me is lazy. same just different colors..
I get what you're saying, but there are some slight differences... the background/wavy effects being one of them. But the main difference is the speedometer needle pointing towards the appropriate number for each movie, which is very similar to the idea Universal used for their previous F&F steelbook releases, and people lapped those up (myself included). :hungry:

Really like the Fullslips but not the steelbooks. This would maybe be ok if there was some space in the Box for part 8-10. But at this point this makes no sense. And: the price is a no go...so many releases so i am not able to spend 260€....

The Boxset artwork is nice, but the idea of paying £230 (excluding postage!) for an incomplete set is frickin' insane! EEK!:greedy::dead: This will surely test the waters of FAC's "true collectors" :p Imagine investing so heavily in this, only having to further buy F8 (E1 and/or E2) and the future F9-F10 etc :blackeye::smashed::dead:

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9 and luke98