Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
'Maniacs boxset' or 'genuine mental illness and should probably spend money on therapy rather than a disc filled shoebox boxset'?

Utterly shameless and lazy company.

Reactions: jmat
Absolute Greed like this is going to kill a company.

$500 AUD this will cost post....fning' $500... Thats mortgage money.

A sad day for a sick company.

You will see they gonna sell it afterall. It´s only 300 pieces and this series has lot of fans. If they soldout Baby Driver XXL for such a ridiculous price so fast to my surprise, they gonna soldout this big boy as well. Some FA collectors are nuts :hilarious:

But if people buy it they have only themselves to blame.
If self restraint is so poor then buyers deserve to be fleeced.

• Thanks
Reactions: jmat
But if people buy it they have only themselves to blame.
If self restraint is so poor then buyers deserve to be fleeced.

Yes good point. When people buy these overpriced shoe boxes and they sell out, it creates a false demand.

If it sits there for a few months unsold on the FAC website, maybe they will wake up and realise this is complete daylight robbery.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad

Its $250 USD +shipping from the site direct which isnt that much really considering I had to pay $260ish for the Foxcatcher shipped. its expensive but its not even close to mortgage.

Its $250 USD +shipping from the site direct which isnt that much really considering I had to pay $260ish for the Foxcatcher shipped. its expensive but its not even close to mortgage.
500 Australian dollars could be mortgage money in Australia.
Foxcatcher was ridiculously overpriced as well.

it´s a real nice Edition but i´ll never pay €260 + for it. I bought the Steels at my local MM for about € 80 or 90 -i don´t remember - so,€ 170 for a few cardboard Slips and a Shoe Box is really ridiculous- IMO:thumbs:- pass once again.:sorry:

The Boxset artwork is nice, but the idea of paying £230 (excluding postage!) for an incomplete set is frickin' insane! EEK!:greedy::dead: This will surely test the waters of FAC's "true collectors" :p Imagine investing so heavily in this, only having to further buy F8 (E1 and/or E2) and the future F9-F10 etc :blackeye::smashed::dead:

Steelbook collecting is NOT an investment. You must enjoy it regardless of value lol. In 2 years, when you realised you had splashed 5 or 10 or 15 grand and realise they are worth nothing, you must still put up a brave smiley face and be proud of it as if nothing had happened.

Btw, the above comment was not made by me. I posted it on behalf of many die hard Steel angels and demons. :p:D