Fast & Furious 7 (Dodge Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #19) [Czech Republic]

Mar 29, 2014
Release Date: November 27th, 2015
Purchase Link: FilmArena
Price: 699 CZK (26.57 €)
Note: 1001 copies
Group buy: carllenc

Per @carllenc post here, confirmed as follows:

The Paul Walker edition thread can be found here.

ff7_dodge_bs-jpg.179582

Last edited by a moderator:
EEK! They ended up going with both! I'd have bought the Paul/Vin one without hesitation but was iffy on the close-up of the tire. Now that they're both an option...I may have to consider spending a ton on this release. Hopefully we get word of the US release and the HDZeta soon.

I like the car on the back cover of one and Paul Walker on the front cover of the other! It's a difficult choice.

Ok I find the Whole thing very strange, F&F 1 to 6 have been announced and are still on the list for ''further releases'' to be prepared.
But they go and release the 7th movie 2 different edition FAC numbered edition, but they don't start with 1 to 6 first...hmmmm :cautious:

So I contacted them as I don't want to get the 7th and if they decide to shelve the first 6 releases, I will have the 7th movie and missing 1 to 6.
Here is the official response I got from Film Arena, so this is directly from them.

Dear Sir,

the information about the item Fast & Furious 7was in newsletter most likely because the cover was changed
and we wanted to our customers to know.
We are still preparing all seven movies.

so apparently they are still gonna release 1 to 6, but I would have preferred them starting in the right order as opposed to reverse order.
In any case this is info from film arena. I will personally wait to see 1 to 6 before making any type of decisions.

Hope this is helpful, but I am on the caution side as these have been in preparing mode for a long time :dunno:

PS: Still Adore FA :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: luke98
Ok I find the Whole thing very strange, F&F 1 to 6 have been announced and are still on the list for ''further releases'' to be prepared.
But they go and release the 7th movie 2 different edition FAC numbered edition, but they don't start with 1 to 6 first...hmmmm :cautious:

So I contacted them as I don't want to get the 7th and if they decide to shelve the first 6 releases, I will have the 7th movie and missing 1 to 6.
Here is the official response I got from Film Arena, so this is directly from them.

so apparently they are still gonna release 1 to 6, but I would have preferred them starting in the right order as opposed to reverse order.
In any case this is info from film arena. I will personally wait to see 1 to 6 before making any type of decisions.

Hope this is helpful, but I am on the caution side as these have been in preparing mode for a long time :dunno:

PS: Still Adore FA :D
trying not to go off topic but is King Kong a part of the FA collection with goodies i saw a picture of the full slip , looks fantastic.

@luke98 Yes King Kong is part of the ''film arena Collection Numbered Edition''

It will come with a Wea FullSlip with the bonus items. The beautyshot is not yet ready.

The Group Buy is now complete and closed unfortunately. There is no release date set yet.
There was Issues with the steelbooks received, so they had to push the release date.

Reactions: bantha11 and luke98
It's possible they just want to release all the Fast and Furious movies around the same time (hence the delay on 1-6)