Fast & Furious 7 (Paul Walker Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #19) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK (26.58 €)
Notes: Limited to 750 copies (per @carllenc post here).

Group buy: carllenc

The other edition thread can be found here.

FF7 PAUL WALKER Edition
Fullslip WEA
Fullsize lenticular magnet with 3D Effect
Photo Book 32 page
6x Collector´s Card
Poster
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker 0000 of 750

ff7_walker_bs-jpg.179590

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,346
Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus is this going to be released before 1-6 ? :)

I messaged FA waiting for response, I know they have 1 to 6 listing as FAC but it's been so long and they are selling 1-6 regular if I remember correctly, it's fuzzy a bit, in any case I asked directly as I think for me it is silly to buy the 7th FAc if I am not gonna be able to purchase 1 - 6 FAC

It would be nice if FilmArena decided to release exclusive, full slip editions for Fast & Furious 1-6 before Fast & Furious 7, or at least do it at the same time.

Releasing the whole series would be a great opportunity to do something coherent artwork-wise - and do something special with matching spines depicting something when all lined up, it'd force suckers like me to buy stuff like Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift :D.

Much like they had announced X-Men 1-6 a while back. Still waiting on these too :).

Reactions: rj531
From what I'm seeing, this Paul Walker edition nor the other FAC edition will have matching steel art with the previous 6 movies. What's going on FA?

@Actarus @carllenc You guys have any more info on this? Or is it the slip that will have matching arts?

Reactions: rj531
Not supporting any of these exclusive slip releases from Filmarena or HDZeta.They have Paul's name all over these editions and THEY NEED TO SIMPLY HAVE SOME OF THE PROCEEDS GO TO HIS FOUNDATION.
https://www.roww.org/
Anyone can make a donation which means that they can simply do the same for this steelbook.It's very easy.Come on guys! Let's get the ball rolling and think outside of completely making profits just for yourselves.

Not supporting any of these exclusive slip releases from Filmarena or HDZeta.They have Paul's name all over these editions and THEY NEED TO SIMPLY HAVE SOME OF THE PROCEEDS GO TO HIS FOUNDATION.
https://www.roww.org/
Anyone can make a donation which means that they can simply do the same for this steelbook.It's very easy.Come on guys! Let's get the ball rolling and think outside of completely making profits just for yourselves.
what profits ?

Reactions: C.C. 95
it wont happen though :sick:
That's why I'm not supporting it.There are other releases without the goodies so it'll do for this steelbook.We don't need every single release from these collections...I'll survive without this one.They can even add $1 to each group buy towards the foundation if members wanted to but I think it should be the retailers making a donation initially and then maybe if members wanted to add to it would be nice touch as well.

F&F7 was essentially a tribute to Paul so to think that there wouldn't be blu ray releases sold in tribute of his name is kind of asinine. Yeah it would be nice to have sales go to his foundation, but that should be something Universal should be involved in, imo, not Film Arena.

@harry @AlienKing @luke98 @Phantasmic @jordidj @BluSteel2012 @Apollon @Sigill

Ok I find the Whole thing very strange, F&F 1 to 6 have been announced and are still on the list for ''further releases'' to be prepared.
But they go and release the 7th movie 2 different edition FAC numbered edition, but they don't start with 1 to 6 first...hmmmm :cautious:

So I contacted them as I don't want to get the 7th and if they decide to shelve the first 6 releases, I will have the 7th movie and missing 1 to 6.
Here is the official response I got from Film Arena, so this is directly from them.

Dear Sir,

the information about the item Fast & Furious 7was in newsletter most likely because the cover was changed
and we wanted to our customers to know.
We are still preparing all seven movies.

so apparently they are still gonna release 1 to 6, but I would have preferred them starting in the right order as opposed to reverse order.
In any case this is info from film arena. I will personally wait to see 1 to 6 before making any type of decisions.

Hope this is helpful, but I am on the caution side as these have been in preparing mode for a long time :dunno:

PS: Still Adore FA :D

@harry @AlienKing @luke98 @Phantasmic @jordidj @BluSteel2012 @Apollon @Sigill

Ok I find the Whole thing very strange, F&F 1 to 6 have been announced and are still on the list for ''further releases'' to be prepared.
But they go and release the 7th movie 2 different edition FAC numbered edition, but they don't start with 1 to 6 first...hmmmm :cautious:

So I contacted them as I don't want to get the 7th and if they decide to shelve the first 6 releases, I will have the 7th movie and missing 1 to 6.
Here is the official response I got from Film Arena, so this is directly from them.

so apparently they are still gonna release 1 to 6, but I would have preferred them starting in the right order as opposed to reverse order.
In any case this is info from film arena. I will personally wait to see 1 to 6 before making any type of decisions.

Hope this is helpful, but I am on the caution side as these have been in preparing mode for a long time :dunno:
thanks Actarus i wont be able to get the 1-7 set , probably just Furious 7 as its the only Fast and furious film i need

Reactions: harry
Is this like the John Wick release with two completely different packages? Just wondering why 2 editions other than one called the Paul Walker Edition :confused:

Last edited:
I thought that only the Paul Walker edition is numbered and comes with all the goodies.

Both editions of the fast and Furious 7 are part of the film arena Collection Numbered edition

Fast & Furious 7 FAC 1000 Print Run
Fast & Furious 7 FAC (Paul Walker Edition) 750 Print Run

Screen shot 2015-07-10 at 5.45.58 PM.png

PS: Numbered editions confirmed by Karel

Hope this helps :)

Last edited: