Fast & Furious 7 (Paul Walker Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #19) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK (26.58 €)
Notes: Limited to 750 copies (per @carllenc post here).

Group buy: carllenc

The other edition thread can be found here.

FF7 PAUL WALKER Edition
Fullslip WEA
Fullsize lenticular magnet with 3D Effect
Photo Book 32 page
6x Collector´s Card
Poster
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker 0000 of 750

ff7_walker_bs-jpg.179590

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,341
Last edited by a moderator:
Im in for this. Been a while since i've visted here so is there going to be a GB for this one? Need it in my F&F collection :D

Im in for this. Been a while since i've visted here so is there going to be a GB for this one? Need it in my F&F collection :D

Back in the game? :p

If it's confirmed being part of the FAC (all signs point to yes) then just subscribe to the thread and wait for an update from @carllenc :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Back in the game? :p

If it's confirmed being part of the FAC (all signs point to yes) then just subscribe to the thread and wait for an update from @carllenc :)
Kind of but not as much as before :)
Just being extremely picky on what i buy lol

It's just that i have a huge passion for cars and is a huuuge fan of the F&F series, i like em all so i kept all of its steels :D

I was going to be good and just get the Best Buy exclusive, even though I preferred this artwork. But screw that this has shot to the top of my most-anticipated releases of the year. This is easily my favorite Hollywood franchise and I can't say no. Only thing that will make me happier is when they reveal a title-less full slip! :D:D:D

Reactions: harry