UK
Release date: September 12, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Includes slipcase. Limited to 2000 copies

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Well mine arrived yesterday and must say that is possibly the worst looking package I've seen this year, who decided that j-card needed wrapping round the slip! (n)
Then I open it and see Ferris has been scalped :muted::muted::muted: so I didn't get any better :(

So I spent an hour, surely someone else could have done this (zavvi) and made a more appropriate than lazy 'same as' steelbook artwork slip ;)
PS yes @javiermendoza I fixed that too :p

20160915_074705.jpg
20160915_074723.jpg

So I spent an hour, surely someone else could have done this (zavvi) and made a more appropriate than lazy 'same as' steelbook artwork slip ;)
PS yes @javiermendoza I fixed that too :p

Your slip looks so much better. Maybe you should start making them for other people, too :thumbs:

I'm glad you fixed it. Would've looked weird without it :LOL:
Did you emboss the title on the slip or the quote in the back? That would really look awesome!

Your slip looks so much better. Maybe you should start making them for other people, too :thumbs:

Did you emboss the title on the slip or the quote in the back? That would really look awesome!

Don't start that my inbox will start exploding AGAIN :hilarious: All I'll say is there are benefits to being a Ninja :p

I will get round to trying embossing at some point but I have a feeling it would be sooo easy to get wrong I keep leaving it :D

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza

@javiermendoza he does gbs in the premium members section they sell out fast
and @zesty sounds like should give embossing ago if nothing else be good science experiment to see if you can :cool:

basil :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: javiermendoza
Hi, Kolchaker. Looked at my copy and its j card, and it does not appear, I'm afraid. However, it appears on Amazon as region free:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LW7WB3N/?tag=hidefnin-21

Hope this helps!
It’s a Paramount release and there are no region codes on the disc
It's correct as it is region free

Thanks guys,much appreciated.
I know it will turn up at some point,my wife has been rearranging my steelbooks while I'm at work. There's some i haven't seen for a few years,think she gets some sick kick out of hiding them.
Thanks again.