UK
Release date: September 12, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Includes slipcase. Limited to 2000 copies

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
While I can understand it, its a bit of a lame move on their part in my opinion. I think if you regularly order (or even just preorder) steelbooks from them, you should be rewarded with at least a 10% discount code for new preorders.

Anyways, stuck an order in for this one.

While I can understand it, its a bit of a lame move on their part in my opinion. I think if you regularly order (or even just preorder) steelbooks from them, you should be rewarded with at least a 10% discount code for new preorders.

Anyways, stuck an order in for this one.

Yep and then they start losing money.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
They lose more when they sell steels for £5.99

A little insentive/reward for pre orders won't hurt them:naughty::cigar:

Like I said they will lose money because they know people will order them. Maybe that's why they have started deactivating their codes recently.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Used to work. I guess they even took this away from us. It's like they are trying really hard to lose customers :hilarious:

Issue is they know we will keep supporting their prices. Until we don't that's when they can entice us with price drops as we regularly see. We could all not pre-order and just wait on release date, then pounce on the discount codes! But then as always you run the risk it will go out OOS. But for the sake of £1.60 I've pre-ordered and caved in. See I am weak (n)

Issue is they know we will keep supporting their prices. Until we don't that's when they can entice us with price drops as we regularly see. We could all not pre-order and just wait on release date, then pounce on the discount codes! But then as always you run the risk it will go out OOS. But for the sake of £1.60 I've pre-ordered and caved in. See I am weak (n)

Well, it is Ferris we're talking about here. Last I heard, he was still stick.

tower.jpg