Release date: September 12, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Includes slipcase. Limited to 2000 copies

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
About time this classic got the steelbook treatment! :woot:

Loving the front art, but not too sure about the back... they should've put Cameron and Sloane on there.

• Thanks
Reactions: DJ IXS
I've never liked this film but I'm glad it's getting a steelbook, hoping they'll see that people want these kind of 80's films and release more down the line.. been waiting for a breakfast club steel for ages (thought that a steelbook would've appeared when the blu ray did.. but still nothing).. my fingers are crossed though:oohyeah:

Who was it that really wanted a release for this?

@bigfub @vurt ??

It was probably me, bud. I've been having my fingers crossed for this to be a thing for like 4-5 years now. It's been my most wanted since I started collecting. There was someone that had a pretty sweet Ferris collection though. Can't remember for the life of me who it was....

It was probably me, bud. I've been having my fingers crossed for this to be a thing for like 4-5 years now. It's been my most wanted since I started collecting. There was someone that had a pretty sweet Ferris collection though. Can't remember for the life of me who it was....

Yeah, remember there's a bunch of you really wanted a steelbook release of this.

I had to look it up now, lol. :p It was @vurt that I had in mind though. ;)

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/bueller-bueller-bueller.53101/

about time classic film from my youth lol, does anyone know when goes live for pre-order at all????

and can someone tag me please when we know please

cheers
basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk