Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: May 14, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99

f.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I would like to have a steelbook for this movie.
I really hope they don't F it up. I don't need anything flashy, or arty.

I just realized that 2019 is the 30th anniversary of the release of this film. Probably the reason for the steelbook.

Reactions: Wreck
When these 4K releases come out, do they usually mean the regular blu-ray will be remastered as well or do they just toss in the old disc with the new 4K one? Thx.

Great art choice! :thumbs: And let me say we need more Baseball steelbooks and sports in general. The Sandlot, A League of their own, Rookie of the year, Happy Gilmore, Caddyshack, Any Given Sunday, Varsity Blues, let it ride, etc.

Great art choice! :thumbs: And let me say we need more Baseball steelbooks and sports in general. The Sandlot, A League of their own, Rookie of the year, Happy Gilmore, Caddyshack, Any Given Sunday, Varsity Blues, let it ride, etc.
The Natural, Miracle, Bull Durham, Major League, Mystery Alaska, Slap Shot, Greatest Game Ever Played, Tin Cup, Hoosiers.....
And I second LET IT RIDE! I love that movie!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
The Natural, Miracle, Bull Durham, Major League, Mystery Alaska, Slap Shot, Greatest Game Ever Played, Tin Cup, Hoosiers.....
And I second LET IT RIDE! I love that movie!!!

I just want Tin Cup on blu-ray. I also love LET IT RIDE!!! Just like Field Of Dreams this summer is the 30th Anniversary of Let It Ride.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Beautiful looking steel. Never actually seen the film, although I've always wanted to, so may have to pick this one up!