Release date: May 8th, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

grey.jpg

Last edited:
Lol.. great idea for a steelbook release:hungry:

It's not my kind of movie;)
but I'm very happy for the three people that will buy it.. the rest they'll giveaway, I'm sure:)

Reactions: bojee and Bagman99
Contrary to the popular belief, unfortunately, I have a feeling this will do good in terms of sales simply because of its popularity (What if actually sells out? EEK!:facepalm: Depending on the print run, its possible) Remember there are more women than men in your world ;)

I ordered a few copies lol :bag: even though was disappointed by the movie since the book had so much more content the movie felt rushed, still have to get this :bag:

SPOILER: 2nd Book less endless sexual scenes more focused on their emotional relationship...so far as I didn't finish reading it, but really enjoying it :whistle:

Last edited:
Watch this turn into an IM-level grail. LOL
:stop: Please stop right there. Don't encourage this idea any more.

I ordered a few copies lol :bag: even though was disappointed by the movie since the book had so much more content the movie felt rushed, still have to get this :bag:
Knew you'd love this because I noticed you changed your avatar :p

No one needs this in steelbook :(
Well, its like a prostitute. No one needs it, but everybody secretly wants it :wacky::hilarious:

And people were mocking those that want the Elektra steel, not looking so bad now.

This film is quite simply the most tedious pile of utter rubbish I've ever had to sit through. The book was badly written childish drivel and the film is worse.

What sickens me more is that most of those sheep that bought the book have never read the Marquis De Sade, now that's REAL S&M fiction for those of intelligence.

This definitely did NOT need a steelbook, and the very fact it's getting one actually makes me a little ashamed that I collect them.

And people were mocking those that want the Elektra steel, not looking so bad now.

This film is quite simply the most tedious pile of utter rubbish I've ever had to sit through. The book was badly written childish drivel and the film is worse.

What sickens me more is that most of those sheep that bought the book have never read the Marquis De Sade, now that's REAL S&M fiction for those of intelligence.

This definitely did NOT need a steelbook, and the very fact it's getting one actually makes me a little ashamed that I collect them.
Right, but I want to know how you REALLY feel? Maybe in next post? :kiss: