May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 8th, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

grey.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't seen the film as the trailer looked so tedious! But the ladies were out in force to see this at the local Odeon. At least, I don't think they were there to see Jupiter Ascending and Shaun the Sheep...

Reactions: Bagman99
@AlienKing lol :hilarious::emb: ...I am ashamed as I feel judged as so much bashing seems to be going on towards this movie and the books on this site, but just a sucker for it I can't explain why... now so into the 2nd book :emb:

and for those who complain about the book being poorly written, what are they expecting for an Erotism/Romance book ? a Pulitzer Prize written type of Novel ? :rofl: ...it's fun to read so I don't care that it isn't a written masterpiece...

Reactions: digitalbabe
@AlienKing lol :hilarious::emb: ...I am ashamed as I feel judged as so much bashing seems to be going on towards this movie and the books on this site, but just a sucker for it I can't explain why... now so into the 2nd book :emb:

and for those who complain about the book being poorly written, what are they expecting for an Erotism/Romance book ? a Pulitzer Prize written type of Novel ? :rofl: ...it's fun to read so I don't care that it isn't a written masterpiece...
Don't be. I'll definitely end up watching this movie once it hits the streets. We all have movies that we love but get bashed on by everyone else :p. And I don't judge people based on their preference of movies. If anything, it tells me more about the individual :)
Btw how many books are there? o_O

Don't be. I'll definitely end up watching this movie once it hits the streets. We all have movies that we love but get bashed on by everyone else :p. And I don't judge people based on their preference of movies. If anything, it tells me more about the individual :)
Btw how many books are there? o_O

book definitely better than the movie, it felt rushed, it should have been a ''2 part movie'' just for the first book so they don't go as fast as they did...we're supposed to take it slow ~ if not it ain't fun :angel:

there's 3 books, I'm now in the middle of book 2 and I'm really enjoying it, book 2 much more focused on their relationship as opposed to the sex scenes which are much shorter...the new dynamic of their relationship gets me all giggly :emb: ...