May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 8th, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

grey.jpg

Last edited:

Sex, even of the kinky variety, apparently knows no boundaries and crosses all borders.

Fifty Shades of Grey” has become Universal Pictures’ highest-grossing R-rated international release with $338.4 million, topping the $330 million made by “Ted.” The erotic drama topped foreign charts for the third consecutive week, adding $36 million from 59 territories to its haul.

Globally, the film should hit $500 million next week — an impressive return on the $40 million Universal spent to make Christian Grey’s red room come to life on screen.

@digitalbabe is all over this thread...
whip.gif

I just hope this comes with a flogger. I have heard a certian hub that has certain types of movies that they have witnessed a 300% increase in searches by females on a certain subject matter...

It really makes me mad when garbage films get steelbook releases but the quality, slightly less popular films get the shaft!
Unfortunately that is how it is. But, it's just business and they want to offer what they can sell a lot of. The numbers don't lie. It is the highest grossing film so far this year both domestically and worldwide and will likely be in the top 10 grossing films for this year, despite many highly anticipated film releases.
I imagine universal will still have a lot more profit heading their way when this heads to blu ray and streaming from those too shy to see it in theatres lol

Unfortunately that is how it is. But, it's just business and they want to offer what they can sell a lot of. The numbers don't lie. It is the highest grossing film so far this year both domestically and worldwide and will likely be in the top 10 grossing films for this year, despite many highly anticipated film releases.
I imagine universal will still have a lot more profit heading their way when this heads to blu ray and streaming from those too shy to see it in theatres lol

Haha, I couldn't agree more my friend. Not the first time that it's happened, and sure won't be the last.

i just did my 2nd viewing of the movie and I was surprised at how much more I liked it. First I noticed more the soundtrack, really nice song choices for those scenes music fits the movie so well...and also I found myself enjoying the storyline of the movie much better and didn't feel like my first viewing that it was that rushed...it of course was edited as they can't put all the book content, but second time around I enjoyed it much more than the first time.

Looking forward to that steel !

So many good movies still not on steelbook and they keep supplying us with below par stuff like this, :meh: this has already got bad reviews and is even below 5 on imdb, this ones all about the money I guess, could backfire releasing it on steelbook. (n)

Jerry Maguire: Show me the money!
Rod Tidwell: Yeah! Louder!
Jerry Maguire: "Show me the money!"
Rod Tidwell: Yes, but, brother, you got to yell that s^*%!""
Rod Tidwell: "I need to feel you, Jerry!"
Rod Tidwell: "Jerry, you got to yell!"
Jerry Maguire: [screaming] "Show me the money! Show me the money!"

Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot