Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Fight Club Steelbook

images

hey dont no if its been mentioned b4 but i was on ebay looking at steelbooks (thanks wreck u got me hooked now lol) but seen fight club on steel sealed for 25 - 35 sterling. goin to pick it up next week prob lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja
to add to that Tono^^^ the horizontal on this one doesn't even feel like its horizontal when you look at it vertically. I actually didn't know I was buying a horizontal steel when I bought it, lol. Thought it was just like that on purpose. And then I felt dumb when I found it was indeed intended to be a horizontal steel, LMAO (at myself)!

to add to that Tono^^^ the horizontal on this one doesn't even feel like its horizontal when you look at it vertically. I actually didn't know I was buying a horizontal steel when I bought it, lol. Thought it was just like that on purpose. And then I felt dumb when I found it was indeed intended to be a horizontal steel, LMAO (at myself)!

now that you said it, it's true about looking at it in a vertical way, even nice then...:D

Lol at Scarface I know maybe it's a hint at my personal hygiene I hope not tho but I must say in all honesty its one of my favourite steels even sit it on a stand horizontal of course still sealed and that's how it's gonna stay

i got one of this by mistake. it must have been back when it was first release cause i got it very cheaply.
the only problem is that ive seen the film and since i wanted it in my collection i bought it without knowing anything about steelbooks. so it was just for the sake of owning it.
now that i read these i am kind of sad for unwrapping it...:(((