Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Fight Club Steelbook

images

hey dont no if its been mentioned b4 but i was on ebay looking at steelbooks (thanks wreck u got me hooked now lol) but seen fight club on steel sealed for 25 - 35 sterling. goin to pick it up next week prob lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja
It's a nice looking steel but the inside is blank which is a shame. The disc also has a very poor transfer but that only really matters if you are going to watch it!

The transfer is bad ?

Mean it's the not restaured version, gladly I have the one restaured, I'll put the discs in it.

Personally, I don't buy Steelbook to not open them and not read the movie :p

The original version was not very good and that's what this steelbook has.

The new transfer has different packaging, but it's not a steelbook.

The transfer is bad ?

Mean it's the not restaured version, gladly I have the one restaured, I'll put the discs in it.

Personally, I don't buy Steelbook to not open them and not read the movie :p

Yeah it's easy enough to swap the discs round, I know a lot of people like to keep their steelbooks sealed though!;)

definitely worth having this steelbook plus the remastered anniversary release. i would have sold the latter, but the superior picture quality swayed me towards having both in my collection.
pity the anniversary release wasn't a steelbook. that would have looked great!!

What is the recommended price for this one? In doubt wether to buy this one or the future release from Play.com.

This is another one I regret not buying when I had the chance. Although, I'm not sure I'm too bothered now that we have the Play.com one to look forward to. :D

Watched this last night from my open steel, traded my sealed one a while back, has to be one of my top 10 films of all time.