Finding Dory (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #10) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: February 7, 2017
Purchase links: One click (OOS) - Full Slip - Lenticular Pre-order January 24 at 17:00 Korea Time
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $91.00 (One Click)
Note: 800 numbered copies and 250 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by cooey HERE and Kaka HERE

IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG

Last edited:
why?
3 means more choice for us collectors

if they can go the Zootropolis route, sure, 2 would be great. Otherwise, 3 is needed - either 3 full slip or 2 lenti options(has there been a kimchi with 2 lenti and one full slip option)

I wouldn't say 3 is needed.
I'm hoping 2 but I'll most likely go for a lenti anyway

The steel is very nice but 3 of the same without a spine or front tiles title is a bad move IMO

I wouldn't say 3 is needed.
I'm hoping 2 but I'll most likely go for a lenti anyway

The steel is very nice but 3 of the same without a spine or front tiles title is a bad move IMO
by that same logic, more the merrier I say, though like you I'll almost definitely go for the lenti(always do. Full flips are usually one clicks or double dips)

Less the merrier. Wil be happy with just one version. BTW does this include Bonus BD as the thread title doesn't indicate the same?

I think it does because the standard Asian one does and so does the UK version

These are the same as the uk ones and shouldn't be any different to the non exclusive just released by kimchi/ nova

I didn't get the by my logic comment. Meaning 3 of the same titleless steels is more worth it? Random

There's been no mention from Kimchi yet as to what versions there will be and what will be included.

but technically it shouldn't be any different to what's already been released by Asia and uk

Otherwise that will be a first and a kick in the nuts if they don't include it

Hope it's included anyway and I'm going by previous releases and how it normally works

Reactions: lgans316
USA and UK have been getting bonus discs more than Asia. So fingers crossed. Would be even better if it magically has the US Steelbook lol

That would be cool to get the US steel but Asia always have the same run as Europe/uk

I'm just going by the Asia non exclusive so this should have the bonus disc too. Hope I'm not wrong

Problem is we have to keep a tab on shelf space as there are way too many releases these days. So I would be happy with one definitive set. :)
so just choose the one you like - you dont have to buy one clicks.

I personally prefer 3 options(though I pretty much always go for the lenti's) and chose the one(sometimes 2 and once, I went for all 3-john wick ;)) version I want.

More choice means more happy collectors as they get a choice over which steel to get :)

am quite content to have this firmly announced and up for order in a few months tbh - recent events have slayed my money (house move, xmas and impending short holiday)