81Rx4Szh%2BFL._AA500_.jpg

81Rx4Szh%2BFL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 81Rx4Szh%2BFL._AA500_.jpg
    81Rx4Szh%2BFL._AA500_.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
PRE ORDERED :oohyeah:

Cost £18.22 for anyone in the UK using the cheapest postage option.

But delivery estimate is between Dec 18 2013 - Jan. 6 2014.EEK!
Don't care though...I have the patience of a saint.

Just giving all a heads up.

Now.....bring on the rest of the Rambo series.

Hi.. Does anyone know of a print run for this? Are these types of waves usually high?
Thanks for any help in advance :thumbs:

Any inside/back artwork for this yet?

I really want this but damm the price is a bit steep and the shipping cost to the US is kinda expensive too.....

The classic Struzan artwork and authentic lack of "Rambo" in the title make this a winner, miles beyond the Zavvi release already; which I bought, and won't mind dumping at all in favor of this one, assuming the rest of the art is respectable and the quality up to par.

I wish they would have left the font old school too (the modern Lionsgate font looks a bit out of place), but this is still pretty sweet.

The front cover is ok but the face of Sly Stallone aka John Rambo is way too unrealistic. It seems like his face is near to explode lol. I will keep the zavvi edition as I have replaced the UK disc with the German one (superior PQ).

I'm not buying it, but I like it. The Zaavi version now looks ridiculous to me.

Why are people complaining, isn't that image of Stallone from one of the original posters? I think it looks great, I wish modern movie posters still used paintings instead of photoshop rubbish.

Reactions: monterock
I'm glad I'm not in the steelbook market or I would be fried. I was sure this title would sell like hot cakes. I think I'm the only one that has high expectations :hilarious: