Notes: Matte finish, NO inside artwork, NO embossing/debossing

81Rx4Szh%2BFL._AA500_.jpg

81Rx4Szh%2BFL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 81Rx4Szh%2BFL._AA500_.jpg
    81Rx4Szh%2BFL._AA500_.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
one of the better one with this wave..so im thinking no inside art?

Non unfortunately but the front/back look really good in hand

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Is the back really sepia tinted or is it just the photo?

It's probably just the picture cause I have no idea what sepia tint is :p

Reactions: lolwut and rj531
Why is this wave so random? Some matte, some gloss, some w/ inside art, some with none.

I will most likely get this and add my own interior art. What kind of finish is on this one?

They drew first blood...not me!!

My copy arrived yesterday. I have to say it's FREAKING AWESOME in hand. :drool:
Love that Struzan artwork and the back photo does have a sepia tint on it. No inside artwork which is a bummer but can't have everything.

Dispatched from Canada on the 4th and reached me in Northern Ireland on the 6th. Most impressive Amazon.ca. I can't even get stuff that quick from Amazon.uk.!!

However, the god awful, wafer thin jiffy bag is a bit of a disgrace. I panicked when I noticed a footprint on it!!:angry: Luckily the steelbook was in mint condition.

The J card (paper backing) states Region A but it does play on my Region B blu ray player.

So, very happy with this purchase. :oohyeah:

Last edited:
This one actually looks pretty nice from the in hand pic. First one I've seen pics of from this wave that is changing my mind and making me want to order. Hopefully we'll see a price drop sometime soon so I can order some more of this wave.