First Man (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 21) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 24, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D) - (Pre-order April 12 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip A or B) - $43.99 (Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click 400 sets, Full Slip A 800, Full Slip B 800, Lenti 900

box_33060ce2-58bb-4a9a-9132-5106c2807d34.jpgFS_A.jpgFS_B.jpgLS_19130b4a-24ad-4276-bfdb-98e301b1bea2.jpg
first_man_steel_1024x1024.jpg
- One Click:

Outer Cover - Astronaut suit inspired cover made with fabric and patches

Inner Box - Scratch Resistance Coating + Foil + Embossing

- Full Slip A: Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Full Slip B: Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip-A:

Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip B:

Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Lenticular Full Slip:

Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope
0AE906A2-B360-4228-B357-015F7BFCB921.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manta's original release date + two weeks = standard!

I'm more than happy to wait though as I'm sure this will be another stunning release in hand.

What are you guys talking about?? Manta is generally pretty good shipping "on time". On time meaning when they say they will, and they say, very clearly, that they will ship within a 7 day window of the release date. That's standard.
This time there's a delay. So now we have a small delay, plus that 7 day window.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
What are you guys talking about?? Manta is generally pretty good shipping "on time". On time meaning when they say they will, and they say, very clearly, that they will ship within a 7 day window of the release date. That's standard.
This time there's a delay. So now we have a small delay, plus that 7 day window.
True, but they've gone passed the original release date of the 24th... that's all we mean. They also clearly refer to is as a "delay" in their update, so go figure lol.

No one's actually complaining anyway, so no biggie! :)

Well we're still on the 23rd so they told us before release date it would be delayed due to QC.
My message was more about past experiences with shipping saying they don't ship on time when in fact they have been pretty good the last 6 months.

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
As Manta Lab announced shipping began on May 31st I logged onto the site to check for my order and, to my greatest surprise, it's not shown... I checked my PayPal account and it's there, paid in full. I've sent them an email but, in the meanwhile, anyone know what could have happened?

As Manta Lab announced shipping began on May 31st I logged onto the site to check for my order and, to my greatest surprise, it's not shown... I checked my PayPal account and it's there, paid in full. I've sent them an email but, in the meanwhile, anyone know what could have happened?
Not sure what you are asking? They are starting to ship after a small delay of a week as stated...

Not sure what you are asking? They are starting to ship after a small delay of a week as stated...

Did you place an order? Is it shown on your history, on their site? Mine doesn't, even though I've paid for it through PayPal, therefore I can't check if it has shipped (now or when they will ship it out).

this happens to me all the time . cant see my orders but they always turn up lol

Odd one. Get in touch with them maybe, just in case they're not aware? Maybe there was an error right when you clicked purchase or checked out or something.