First Man (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 21) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 24, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D) - (Pre-order April 12 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip A or B) - $43.99 (Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click 400 sets, Full Slip A 800, Full Slip B 800, Lenti 900

box_33060ce2-58bb-4a9a-9132-5106c2807d34.jpgFS_A.jpgFS_B.jpgLS_19130b4a-24ad-4276-bfdb-98e301b1bea2.jpg
first_man_steel_1024x1024.jpg
- One Click:

Outer Cover - Astronaut suit inspired cover made with fabric and patches

Inner Box - Scratch Resistance Coating + Foil + Embossing

- Full Slip A: Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Full Slip B: Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip-A:

Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip B:

Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Lenticular Full Slip:

Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope
0AE906A2-B360-4228-B357-015F7BFCB921.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax, buddy, I have not received an invoice either. Maybe John extended his vacation or Aniv has a plethora of things to take care of before this.:)

@nafosb in a normal situation i would not mind, but because of the delay in the release and now the shipping delay, result is that the parcel will most likely arrived when i'll be abroad, resulting in parcel being send back to the sender after 15 days... :banghead:

result is that the parcel will most likely arrived when i'll be abroad, resulting in parcel being send back to the sender after 15 days...

I dunno in Belgium but can't you delegate a friend to go and pick it up? usually a copy of an ID and a written statement are sufficient.

Hi @Aniv
Do you have any news on this GB buddy ..... Been 10 days since your post mate ?

The release is indefinitely postponed. All the packing was done and then they found out there is no UHD disc in the Full Slip edition.

They have to be sent back to Sony to get the disc in etc etc. So yeah I can send the bill today but it wont be shipped this week or next week for that matter.

The release is indefinitely postponed. All the packing was done and then they found out there is no UHD disc in the Full Slip edition.

They have to be sent back to Sony to get the disc in etc etc. So yeah I can send the bill today but it wont be shipped this week or next week for that matter.
OH NO ..... what a balls up by Sony , thanks for the update @Aniv I hope Aquaman is fine.

Reactions: Aniv

What an absolute gong show, this is unacceptable from a studio like Sony. And of course the not-so-smart folks will blame Manta for this. Poor John.

I don't really mind waiting longer, but can we at least see some live pics of the slips and OC box please? :sorry:

thanks for the update but why Sony? i thought this is Universal release...