First Man (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 21) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 24, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D) - (Pre-order April 12 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip A or B) - $43.99 (Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click 400 sets, Full Slip A 800, Full Slip B 800, Lenti 900

box_33060ce2-58bb-4a9a-9132-5106c2807d34.jpgFS_A.jpgFS_B.jpgLS_19130b4a-24ad-4276-bfdb-98e301b1bea2.jpg
first_man_steel_1024x1024.jpg
- One Click:

Outer Cover - Astronaut suit inspired cover made with fabric and patches

Inner Box - Scratch Resistance Coating + Foil + Embossing

- Full Slip A: Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Full Slip B: Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip-A:

Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip B:

Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Lenticular Full Slip:

Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope
0AE906A2-B360-4228-B357-015F7BFCB921.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
[Release & Shipping Announcement]

Dear customers, this is John at Manta Lab. I am truly sorry about the delay with the shipment of "First Man". It was scheduled to ship out last week but after packing almost everything and tracking numbers created, we've found out that UHD discs were missing from the products. We have retrieved back all the shipments and sent them back to the packing company for unpack + repacking. This really upsets me as well because we even packed the shipping boxes as well but it's better than sending out the products without the disc. It seems like after having one problem, more unfortunate incidents happen with this release but we will make sure to repack them perfectly and send them out to you as soon as possible. Again, we are very sorry about this incident and hope to send them out as quick as possible. Tracking numbers issued already could change when we receive the products back from the packing company but those who have not received the tracking number will receive it after the item is dispatched.

For Aquaman, it was packed at another facility so it's on schedule to ship out within next week.

For A Star is Born (Encore) Exclusive Steelbook edition, we are postponing the pre-order by one week. This release has been getting a lot of emails and I am sorry to let you know this news.

Thank you very much for the understanding and I will write an update with other releases as soon as everything is cleared. There has been many requests for the blog / updates but due to some personal and other reasons, I haven't made any posts. I apologize for the waiting.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

They should just state which quarter the release is out in and then work to a 3 month window. No backlash for delays then... And there are always delays.

Why does it matter? It’s a small delay. Out of mantas hands. And they are honest if it’s their fault or a studios/ printer etc

Blufans are never out when they say they will, kimchi you order and pay about 3 months before a release.

At least with manta (like nova), you order roughly a month before and when manta send it out it takes about 5 days to get to your door.

The delay is a few weeks, not a few months. It’s no biggie

Ive just got an email from royal mail in the uk saying my first man manta has just cleared customs and is going to be delivered soon. Wtf??? Lol

Happy for those that have had their order finally ship but no movement here on my 1-click and B Slip.