First Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: August 25, 2019
Preorder date: August 16, 2019 10:00 EST
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Lenti A - Lenti B

48344430226_d028cc625c_o.jpg48344116546_845de5bd65_o.jpg48344256372_e15d4082af_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
everyone will regret missing this once in hand lol
except maybe those with 1click manta ... that packaging was nice. I didnt get any, while i liked the film to an extent, like appreciate it, I just cant see myself watching it very often or it didnt hit a certain spot with me to the point of wanting it that badly. Kinda shocking as I love space stuff.... to each his own.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Wanted to get it through website first, but somehow changed my mind probably because having a beautiful Manta WEA is enough......but really like this lenti A I think it´s the best slip of all First Man releases...so atmospheric....

except maybe those with 1click manta ... that packaging was nice. I didnt get any, while i liked the film to an extent, like appreciate it, I just cant see myself watching it very often or it didnt hit a certain spot with me to the point of wanting it that badly. Kinda shocking as I love space stuff.... to each his own.

Like it the first time i saw it
Loved it the second time i saw it (both in theatres)
Did not feel the need to watch it since then, but happy i bought the manta 1 click cause the movie with probably stick to my top 50 no matter how many times i will watch it ;)

Reactions: Wreck
So the OC is out of stock after a few hours of going live, guess it's more popular than I thought.
Out of interest how much was it?

Got the Cinemuseum Lenti which is spectacular and has the same WWA steel so this was an easy pass for me. Result of being late to a rather filled party.