Flash Gordon (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
flash gordon is being released in uk in a blu-ray steelbook.
30th anniversary special edition,no artwork yet.
on hmv & play.com not on amazon as of yet.
release date aug 23rd

Update:

FlashGordon-1.jpg

£17.99

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI-base offers cash back via quidco.com-just another way to save a few bucks, over time:) I think restrictions apply, but I am in the USA and have used it for years, eventhough it's in UK. Enjoy!

So tempted by this as I'm a huge Flash Gordon fan, sadly I heard this transfer wasn't nearly as good as the one on the US blu (which I already have), though it does include the soundtrack (which I also already have). Sadly, I'd probably get it anyway if it had better art on it. :(

I got this for a tenner, just love the film so much. Boring interior not so much, but I'm not adverse to popping the case apart and putting printed inlays inside - Ming the Merciless now fixes me with an evil glare when I remove the disc...:D

Reactions: apsmith21
This one arrived for me today from HMV. Arrived in perfect condition. Although, i wish it has inside art as well as back - just desription. And he blu banner is printed no SB....not my favorite SB, but awesome movie!

And awesome soundtrack !

Hell yeah, awesome soundtrack! First thing I did when i got this was put it into the computer and transfer to my Zune.
Also just checked it on my Insignia Blu-ray (NS-2BRDVD - region A/1), and it worked fine. The packaging says Region B, but seems to work for A too. :scat:

I understand this is necroposting, but anybody who has this steelbook and/or loves this film, go see the movie Ted ASAP. You will thank me when you come back into this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not likely I will see this in the theater, so can you please elaborate?

A major running theme in Ted is their love for Flash Gordon. Sam Jones has a cameo. They crack Flash jokes through the whole movie. They have some Flash Gordon type sequences in there too. It's crazy.

Reactions: sackexchange