Florida Ninjas.... look in!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Hey guys, not sure how many of you are out there but I'd like some advice please :)

My wife and I are going to Florida (Kissimmee) next February for two weeks..... I want some recommendations for places to eat! Breakfast and dinner! None of the franchise stuff, proper decent family ran/independent places. We love BBQ, Pizza, Mexican, etc :)

So come on then guys, what can you put our way? :D

Enjoy your 2 week Vacation in Florida @cooey :cool:
tumblr_static_like_a_boss_reaction_small_.gif

Hey guys, not sure how many of you are out there but I'd like some advice please :)

My wife and I are going to Florida (Kissimmee) next February for two weeks..... I want some recommendations for places to eat! Breakfast and dinner! None of the franchise stuff, proper decent family ran/independent places. We love BBQ, Pizza, Mexican, etc :)

So come on then guys, what can you put our way? :D
Get in here @ocielz! :thumbs: :cool:

love florida @cooey , been 3 times , some decent places to eat on international drive , there is a british pub right next to wet and wild , i wont recommend eating there , we ended up in sizzlers , pondarosa ($4 all u can eat breaky )most of the time , the best burger place we went to was hooters , dont be put off by the stigma that only blokes go there matt , its a great family place , great food , the food is nice in all the parks aswell , cant wait to get back there in october next year

Reactions: cooey
Thanks guys

@whysoserious? I've been to Florida before when I was 18. Did Sizzlers, Pondarosa, Hooters, etc and all were fantastic. No doubt we'll be going back to Pondarosa for breakfast :D

I was more kind of interested in find the places where the locals go to eat....kind of like the places you see on Man V Food/Diners Drive Ins and Dives, etc :D

Reactions: whysoserious?
Thanks guys

@whysoserious? I've been to Florida before when I was 18. Did Sizzlers, Pondarosa, Hooters, etc and all were fantastic. No doubt we'll be going back to Pondarosa for breakfast :D

I was more kind of interested in find the places where the locals go to eat....kind of like the places you see on Man V Food/Diners Drive Ins and Dives, etc :D
Ohh I get u Matt , yeah them places look amazing .

Reactions: cooey