Forrest Gump (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #139) [Czech Republic]

Added to Calendar: 09-09-20

Hereticz

Premium Supporter
Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
All three seems to be a bit rushed, not feeling those.....I still can´t digest the fact it´s crappy flat matte Steelbook inside :pain:, was really epxecting nice WEA here......overall disappointed with this release....

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
These are awful.

Totally rushed in the end despite waiting years. There was never going to be enough artwork for 3 editions.......

I'm leaning towards E1 now, which I initially thought was bad! That quote on the rear of the slip is so random though. I would have thought they'd use 'Life is like a box of chocolates' instead......

GeoRattray

Arrivederci, See I can speak French, no problems
Premium Supporter
Aug 25, 2014
South England
all editions are nothing special...

i'm glad we didnt wait so long for this release
It was always a movie about sitting & running with a metaphor about choccies in a box :naughty:
Think all slips capture something about the film's premise. Choice is all going to come down to which collector cards cover photo you like the best...

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Obviously got some leftovers from the original release. You'd think to entice people to get the 4k that they would use new artwork... bit like Ghostbusters now with the 4k release.

MM3

Jul 8, 2016
I think the back art for the E1 slip would have looked better with a centered image of the feather (or chocolate box) and no text with some embossing on it. It would have been simply and elegant.

Reactions: CleverLoginName

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
117318647_3857953057554553_9200315024409917794_o.jpg

Dear Collectors,
on August 10, 2020, from 8:00 pm CET, we are launching pre-orders on premium editions FAC #138 FORREST GUMP and BB #27 GREMLINS for permanent collector's numbers and now we present to you the individual premium editions FAC #138 FORREST GUMP.
FAC #138 FORREST GUMP Maniacs Box EDITION #4 includes:
  • FAC #138 FORREST GUMP FULLSLIP XL + LENTICULAR 3D MAGNET Edition #1
  • FAC #138 FORREST GUMP LENTICULAR 3D FULLSLIP XL Edition #2
  • FAC #138 FORREST GUMP Double 3D Lenticular FULLSLIP XL Edition #3
    • CHOCOLATE BOX including FORREST GUMP unforgettable "Quotes"
    • SMILEY FACE T-SHIRT (choice out of sizes M, L, XL, XXL)

Price: 4999 CZK.
Start of pre-orders: 13. 8. 2020 from 20:00 CET (Permanent collector's numbers 0 - 400 will be pre-ordered 3 days in advance.)
Planned release date: October 2020.
Disk configuration:
4K ULTRA HD Audio:
Dolby Atmos: English
Dolby Digital: English 5.1, Czech 2.0, Russian 5.1, Turkish 5.1, Hungarian 5.1, Chinese - Traditional Mandarin 2.0, Polish 2.0, Thai 2.0, English commentary 2.0
4K ULTRA HD Subtitles:
English, Czech, Chinese - Cantonese - Hong Kong, Chinese - Traditional Mandarin - Taiwan Also For Singapore, Chinese - Mandarin - Simplified - PRC, Korean, Polish, Arabic, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Europe), Romanian, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Blu-ray Audio:
English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Czech 2.0 Stereo Dolby Digital, Polish 2.0 Stereo Dolby Digital
Blu-ray Subtitles:
English, Chinese - Cantonese - Hong Kong, Chinese - Mandarin - Simplified - PRC, Chinese - Mandarin - Traditional Also For Singapore, Czech, Korean, Polish
We look forward to your orders and thank you for your support.
Sincerely,
FA team

Reactions: CollectorEmtee