FoxConnect DreamWorks Animation 'Family Icons' Slipcover Series [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
At this time, these are only appearing on the FoxConnect Web site.

RELEASE DATE: May 26, 2015

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
Price: $15.99
HTTYD.jpg

KUNG FU PANDA
Price: $12.99
KFP1.jpg

KUNG FU PANDA 2
KFP2.jpg

MADAGASCAR
M1.jpg

MADAGASCAR: ESCAPE 2 AFRICA
M2.jpg

MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE'S MOST WANTED
M3.jpg

SHREK
Shrek1.jpg

SHREK 2
Shrek2.jpg

SHREK THE THIRD
Shrek3.jpg

SHREK FOREVER AFTER
Shrek4.jpg

These are the nicest Shreks I've seen. Does that mean a buy?
I've got the Saving Private Ryan JP slip and now the HDZeta PET slip comes along and I have to get it.

As Nikofrance said, it really makes me think of that Disney UK collection... Anyway, Toothless' one is so nice !! I need to get it for my HTTYD collection *w*

Oh gods, if only we had Walmart shops here in France !! I just need the HTTYD one so bad !!
Thanks for the pictures !

And Blue Sky movies are here too ! Great =D

Do you know if it is Canada only? Or Walmart US too?

Not sure if US Walmart has them, sorry. These slips have some Bilingual text on them, so they are not 100% exactly the same as FoxConnect ones.
Hopefully a ninja on here in the States can check if they have them.

IMG_8444.JPG

I only grabbed these 2 for now. They have a very shiny metallic effect with them. very cool. no embossing though.

Oh I didn't see the text under the title, it actually says that the french version is included (of course, since they're sold in Canada ^^).

Not sure if US Walmart has them, sorry. These slips have some Bilingual text on them, so they are not 100% exactly the same as FoxConnect ones.
Hopefully a ninja on here in the States can check if they have them.

View attachment 165005

I only grabbed these 2 for now. They have a very shiny metallic effect with them. very cool. no embossing though.
@kaw I LOVE 'Kung Fu Panda'! :woot: $9.96 each? After work I'll head to my local Store! Hopefully we also received these in the States :thumbs:

Oh just in case anyone was wondering.
The dreamworks ones come with digital copies... it says UV and iTunes... but ACTUALLY only gives you the option of UV or Google Play.

OH and the Stickers were the worst to get off!!! Very frustrating. be sure to have the goo gone ready