[FR] gaeljet's sales! 300 japanese steelbook very rare! 50$ / john wick 3 nova 1/4 goodies =15$

Oct 12, 2011
north of france
steelbook 300 japanese very rare

the front of the steelbook was varnished by me.
50dollars , opened to discussion

1/4 steelbook edition novamedia john wick 3 everything but the steelbook and disc(disc of john wick 1).
15 dollars(you pay the fees) +shipping

1565544239-img-0325.png
big hero 6 brand new
25 us dollars (you pay the fees) +ship

Last edited:
avengers novamedia type c(thor)
sealed for 75euros+shipping
or unselead without goodies etc for 55euros+shipping

¨pirates of the carabbean 3
new/sealed no dammages visible
23 euros/16,70GBP +shipping cost(from france, around 5/7euros for msost of countries without tracking and 8to 10 with tracking number)

bank transfer accepted as well as paypal (payment to a "friend")

e bay feedback http://feedback.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gael2012&ftab=AllFeedback

avengers novamedia type c(thor)
sealed for 80euros+shipping

the incredibles steelbook(viva)

a few dents ont the upper part on the left of the back as you can steel with the last picture(arrived like that, as it was sealed i couldn't see it)other than that it's in very good condition
uk disc inside
50euros+shipping cost

20 euros+shipping cost(from france, around 5/7euros for most of countries without tracking and 8to 10 with tracking number)

e bay feedback http://feedback.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gael2012&ftab=AllFeedback

Last edited:
avengers novamedia steel alone
some scratches on the back as you can see

50€+shipping

full slip and all others goodies

25€+shipping

a few dents ont eh upper part on the left of the back as you can steel with the last picture(arrived like that, as it was sealed i couldn't see it)
uk disc inside
45euros+shipping cost

20 euros+shipping cost(from france, around 5/7euros for most of countries without tracking and 8to 10 with tracking number)

avengers novamedia steel alone
some scratches on the back as you can see

70€+shipping

a few dents ont eh upper part on the left of the back as you can steel with the last picture(arrived like that, as it was sealed i couldn't see it)
uk disc inside
45euros+shipping cost

17 euros+shipping cost(from france, around 5/7euros for most of countries without tracking and 8to 10 with tracking number)

blufans wall e alone
good condition i'd say

25€+shipping

hybrid(zavvi 's steel for the fron part and german for all the rest, discs are from the zavvi release)

very good state
30€ +shipping

Last edited:
lower price for tron

guardians of the galaxy's blufans double lenti fullslip + all the goodies(cards, booklet etc) and even the discs inside the steelbook
to be shipped probably end of august, on the 24th cause i'll be on hollidays before that /between the 8th and 23th august and i doubt i'll get it before the 8th..
35€ + shipping cost

hybrid(zavvi 's steel for the fron part and german for all the rest, discs are from the zavvi release)

very good state
25€ +shipping

ower price for tron
guardians of the galaxy's blufans entire edition except for the steelbook case(for the cover in the amaray it's the french cover).
items are like new

35€ + shipping cost

very good state
23€ +shipping

Last edited:
guardians of the galaxy's blufans entire edition except for the steelbook case(for the cover in the amaray it's the french cover).
items are like new

35€ + shipping cost

very good state
23€ +shipping