FREE COMIC BOOK DAY - 1st Saturday of May ANNUALLY!

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Untitled.png

FULL LIST OF FREE COMIC BOOKS HERE!

--------------------​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe

Free Comic Book Day celebrates its 15th Anniversary this year (wow, 15 years already) as it returns on May 7th, 2016. Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse and many more publishers are contributing this year; plenty of variety being made available.

The Gold Books this year include many anticipated comic series such as Civil War II, Suicide Squad, Rom, and the new Archie by the creative team of Mark Waid and Fiona Staples. The full gallery of what will be available is below:

FCBD 2016 GOLD BOOKS

It’s definitely a good showing this year as far as the Gold Books go, but if those don’t interest you, the Silver Books will be offering a whopping 38 titles to choose from, as seen below:

FCBD 2016 SILVER BOOKS

That’s a lot of free comics. If you want to read full description for each book plus view previews for some of them, visit the FCBD Comics page. You can also check out the Store Locator to see which shops in your area will be participating in Free Comic Book Day this year.

So, what will you be picking up on the first Saturday of May this year?

Continue reading...

Reactions: kryptonite
How does this free comic book day work? o_O

Can you get these online or at stores? US only or worldwide? How can i get my hand on a few of those? :D

I don't know if I will be near comic shop that day, but how does it work? First come first served? Gold more limited than silver?

Silver is actually more limited than Gold because not all stores will cover the Silver publishers. If there's a Gold you want, chances are, you'll definitely get it. They're usually first come, first serve -- and stores usually limit the amount of comics you can have (sometimes it's 2 per customer, sometimes 5 per customer).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Silver is actually more limited than Gold because not all stores will cover the Silver publishers. If there's a Gold you want, chances are, you'll definitely get it. They're usually first come, first serve -- and stores usually limit the amount of comics you can have (sometimes it's 2 per customer, sometimes 5 per customer).
Cool,thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I don't collect single issues so I pass. But if you go make sure to support the store and buy also something. The books are free for you but not for the store owner, he needs to pay for them...

Tomorrow is a comic market over here with 100 comic book dealers attending so I hope I'll find some stuff from my wantlist :)

Reactions: digitalbabe