Purchase links: Best Buy - Amazon
Price: $59.99

1626776294366.png

1626776278219.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: trinitycorps
You don't have multi region player?
nope I use my ps5

Time to go Multi Region my Ninja brother. You can find them pretty cheap these days. My steelbook world is bigger than ever since I got one. No holds barred for this dude. Quite liberating actually.
dont really need it for Steels, since I buy the Steels I want and the german discs too if they are not region free.. but in this case the german discs are crap :D
Not sure if I need a multiregion player with regionfree 4k becoming more and more popular

nope I use my ps5

dont really need it for Steels, since I buy the Steels I want and the german discs too if they are not region free.. but in this case the german discs are crap :D
Not sure if I need a multiregion player with regionfree 4k becoming more and more popular
You're missing out on so much awesome US. films though. Especially Shout/Scream Factory ones.

Also you wouldn't have to buy the Steels AND separate discs to go in them...

:p

You're missing out on so much awesome US. films though. Especially Shout/Scream Factory ones.

Also you wouldn't have to buy the Steels AND separate discs to go in them...

:p

most getting a release by turbine or arrow, too.. so no.. not really feels like I am missing out on something (except now lol) :D

EDIT: just realized the shout release has 4k, so that discs are region free, right?
EDIT 2: okay i am stupid, that was halloween :rofl:

Last edited:
most getting a release by turbine or arrow, too.. so no.. not really feels like I am missing out on something (except now lol) :D

EDIT: just realized the shout release has 4k, so that discs are region free, right?
EDIT 2: okay i am stupid, that was halloween :rofl:
Most Shout/Scream Factory titles don't get released anywhere else though. There are tons I could think of off hand...

I messaged the people over at Diabolik DVD about this release yesterday and they were able to get this release as well. Now you guys will not need to worry about Amazon's crappy packaging, lol. Below is the link:

I messaged the people over at Diabolik DVD about this release yesterday and they were able to get this release as well. Now you guys will not need to worry about Amazon's crappy packaging, lol. Below is the link:

good packing? never ordered from them before...........

good packing? never ordered from them before...........
Personally, would put them in the same league as Right Stuf Anime and Vinegar Syndrome. They are among the best when it comes to packaging their products (considering the amount of packaging material they use as a bit of overkill. Which is a good thing. Items will never move inside of box or get crushed during transit.).

Last edited:
Reactions: tono06