Friday the 13th

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
I've checked that press release several times now and I've become confused lol Wreck could you check Paramount's press release and read it? I also emailed them to see if Part 3 will indeed be in 3D I am sure I read that correct, but double check.

Anyways, anyone waiting for Friday the 13th?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive only seen a few, it would make sense for 3D as the huge DVD set released long ago had one in 3D :)

I'll check with paramount. ..... when I get the time hehe.

Hey GB well I checked with a couple of more sites and one of the more reliable (TDB;)) posted that Part 3 will be in 3D afterall they have reliable sources so I am going with that. :)

FRIDAY THE 13th 2008 artwork revealed . . .

IMO it's horrible but alot of people like it.

16307_full.jpg

I would rather see this pic on the cover personally:

friday-the-13th-2009-20080728023714218_640w.jpg

He didn't have the mask in the 1st one. WTF?? Kinda makes me angry a little.

This cover is for the re-make or re-imagined version of the film released in 2008. It was more of a remake of Part 2 and 3 put together with Part 1 being covered during the opening credits. Awesome re-make IMO and can't wait for the Blu.

This cover is for the re-make or re-imagined version of the film released in 2008. It was more of a remake of Part 2 and 3 put together with Part 1 being covered during the opening credits. Awesome re-make IMO and can't wait for the Blu.

Oh. Ok. I never saw this one, so I guess I should before judging I guess. :D

just read this about the Blu release of the 2009 F13 re-make release...

Some more nice bells and whistles planned for the Friday The 13th (2009) Blu-Ray Disc:

Warner Home Video has unveiled further specs for ‘Friday the 13th,’ which will slash its way to Blu-ray this June with even more bloody BD-Live-exclusive content.

Though the studio recently confirmed an already-impressive gaggle of bonus features for the June 16 Blu-ray release, they’ve now issued a press release that promises even more BD-Live content.

As previously reported, Jason’s latest exploits will receive the BD-50 dual-layer treatment with 1080p/VC-1 video (2.39:1) and English Dolby TrueHD 5.1 Surround track. The disc will contain both the R-rated and never-before-seen “Killer Cut” versions of the film available via seamless branching.

Extras include the “Explore the Rebirth of Jason Voorhees” featurette and additional “slashed” scenes, as well as Blu-ray exclusives including a “Terror Trivia” picture-in-picture track with pop-up trivia, and two additional featurettes (”Hacking Back/Slashing Forward,” “The 7 Best Kills”).

Just-announced BD-Live content includes “My Commentary” function to record your own track and share it with other ‘Friday’ fans, the ability to join in a “Live Community Screening,” and a downloadable sneak peek at the upcoming Blu-ray release of ‘Trick ‘r Treat.’

Finally, included on a second disc will be a Digital Copy of both the extended and rated versions of the film, compatible with PCs and iTunes.

Suggested retail price for the Blu-ray has been set at $35.98.

record your own commentary? has this been done with any other release yet? that's pretty cool I must say, altho i will not use it, haha.