From Dusk Till Dawn (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #74) [Korea]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: June 25, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular (Pre-order May 14 at 3 PM Korea time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - FS A1 - FS A2 - Lenti
Notes: Spot gloss. One Click limited to 250 copies, subject to change.

57232162_2531276580432877_7367094885284839424_o[1].jpg57412682_2531276600432875_5721108356253351936_o[1].jpg57049033_2531276590432876_1324731917412597760_o[1].jpgCF3CFA3E-2C4A-4A92-9024-90DF43AE02F4.jpeg55786339_2521292194764649_5155575147507220480_o.jpg47628185361_b9991a515c_b.jpg
55495980_2518107981749737_3234428819943194624_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both full slips sold out now?

If the snake skin effect on the steelbook is done the same way as the effect on the recent Soldado steelbook it will look very nice.....

That looked nice but it didn’t suit the art or the film

Really bugs me how odd that steel looks

I think that steel looked fantastic.

And the 'Sugar Skulls' or 'Dia de los Muertos' style was perfect for the film...... :confused:

Nah the spot gloss didn’t suit the film at all

But it’s a nice finish. Just on the wrong film

I think you're just in a grumpy mood today because Zavvi upset you earlier!!!

I'll forgive you this once!! :p

Hahaha. I was waiting for someone to mention that. Lol

Honestly tho, the finish really bothers me with that one (moody today or not). It’s a lovely finish but it’s like it’s for a glamorous film.

But yeah I am in a mood today hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Hahaha. I was waiting for someone to mention that. Lol

Honestly tho, the finish really bothers me with that one (moody today or not). It’s a lovely finish but it’s like it’s for a glamorous film.

But yeah I am in a mood today hahaha

Strange that Best Buy Canada changed their website today also. It now looks like their mobile site and I'm using my home computer.
I don't like it!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Surprised to see the pink sold out first, making it the most popular... it's the worst of the lot IMO. :wtf:

But you think a bright pink slip suits this film? :wacky: :p

I strangely do a bit

I’ve always looked at this film as half of it being a take on a B-movie. Pretty much from when they get to the titty twister and the colour of that slip goes with that thought imo in a odd way.

The red and black goes too but I wasn’t feeling it. I’ve said it before but I like compete contrast from slip to steel. Only sometimes I go for somthing that kinda matches if both the steel and slip match amazingly or if the choices aren’t to different. But I do like a difference in steel to slip

One click has the best art imo. But I wasn’t going for that. Would go well with the vinyl

I strangely do a bit

I’ve always looked at this film as half of it being a take on a B-movie. Pretty much from when they get to the titty twister and the colour of that slip goes with that thought imo in a odd way.

The red and black goes too but I wasn’t feeling it. I’ve said it before but I like compete contrast from slip to steel. Only sometimes I go for somthing that kinda matches if both the steel and slip match amazingly or if the choices aren’t to different. But I do like a difference in steel to slip

One click has the best art imo. But I wasn’t going for that. Would go well with the vinyl
Agree with you on this mate, also thought that the pink was quite fitting for this film.

Not quite sure why I did, but I did hahaha

• Thanks
That's obviously got a typo. I think they must've meant

Fullslip (A1 Type) (Red) : 230ea
Fullslip (A2 Type) (Pink) : 550ea
Lenticular (B Type) : 320ea

Glad I didn’t go for the lenti. The gun barrel should look good but not feeling that at all. Don’t like the vanishing smoke. Reminds me of dory on the back of the Blufans finding dory double lenti

So the pink slip has the higher print run and sold out quickest. Interesting

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I strangely do a bit

I guess that's where we differ then... I prefer slip and steel to "match" as best as possible. Then again, if I were to separate them on my shelf as you do (you damn weirdo!), then I'd probably prefer a contrast in design/colour too.

Agree with you about the OC anyway, although that often happens for me... I generally seem to prefer the art used on OC boxes to any of the slips. That being said... I do really like the red slip too!

Glad I didn’t go for the lenti. The gun barrel should look good but not feeling that at all. Don’t like the vanishing smoke. Reminds me of dory on the back of the Blufans finding dory double lenti

Same... the vanishing smoke is an odd decision. I almost went for the lenti too... obviously I'm glad I didn't now!

• Thanks

Technically A1 sold out first, then quickly restocked.