From Dusk Till Dawn (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 28,2013
Purchase link: From Dusk Till Dawn (Sold out!)
Price: 14.99 £
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

View attachment 37596
dusktd.jpg

dtd_steelbk_inner.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Theyve just sent me one of their cut and paste emails. "We're sorry, please place your order again". I really hate this type of customer service. Clearly didn't read my original query as they answered none of my questions, and is an exact word for word copy of the email they sent me almost a week ago when apparently my order for Frozen couldn't be accepted.

Theyve just sent me one of their cut and paste emails. "We're sorry, please place your order again". I really hate this type of customer service. Clearly didn't read my original query as they answered none of my questions, and is an exact word for word copy of the email they sent me almost a week ago when apparently my order for Frozen couldn't be accepted.

Well that sucks!! Zavvi is overall in my category 5.5/10 overall!! You can send a message but really they don't give a **** to improve or give a **** about customers!!

What I have learned from my parents owning a business is that Customers are the top priority then the money!! Zavvi's case Greed is number 1 and customer satisfaction is by far on the bottom list!! When you offer good customer service it brings more money. How simple is that because people will want to come back for the great service!! Zavvi has not learned ****!!

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Care to share the message with us? :ohno:

Ugh lets just say they may not even read it!!

Reactions: Malky78
Zavvi wont give two hoots about this. I can imagine they snigger everytime they send a "cut and paste" response.

As long as they have there £££££ in the bank, they are happy, regardless of who gets shafted in the process. I am not angry, as it has got to the stage where this micky mouse company never surprise me.

I'm not a Zavvi hater (or at least I wasn't!) but they have us exactly where they want us when it comes to their exclusive titles, as we have absolutely no alternative option of obtaining the exclusive titles other than from themselves. Even buying from someone else (eBay, HDN Trade/Sale etc) has still resulted in a sale for them in the first instance.

I guess we either buy from them direct, when we can, at the RRP, buy from another source at a usually inflated price or we don't buy the release at all. (Obviously I know group buys are an alternative way too).

The only real way to 'teach them a lesson', would be to start boycotting their releases for that fact (I'm not suggesting we should do this at all, merely saying it would be a way for us to get our point across), but when it comes to a release you absolutely have to have then what you gonna do?

Perhaps I'm over analysing the situation here, I'm certainly not one of the more serious steelbook collectors, and it's only really a mild annoyance that these got cancelled for me - I just ordered something else with the money I would have spent on them anyway.

Enough of my jabbering and thanks for reading. :)

Mine was cancelled too. No email to explain why, but from what I've read here I don't need a crystal ball to work it out. Would have thought in this day and age that they could set their system to automatically reject orders when they exceed the allocation.

As has been said before, spent the best part of an hour furiously bashing F5 only to be let down. Oh well, I'm guessing this isn't the first time that loads of people have been getting worked up over Salma Hayek in front of their computer screen...

:naughty:

Reactions: Bagman99
Mine was cancelled too. No email to explain why, but from what I've read here I don't need a crystal ball to work it out. Would have thought in this day and age that they could set their system to automatically reject orders when they exceed the allocation.

As has been said before, spent the best part of an hour furiously bashing F5 only to be let down. Oh well, I'm guessing this isn't the first time that loads of people have been getting worked up over Salma Hayek in front of their computer screen...

:naughty:

THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON I WAS GETTING THE STEELBOOK SALMA HAYEK BABY ;) HAHA

I have this to trade. Sorry but I'm new to the forum and not sure how to go about setting up a trade thread and I think I need a few more posts too ! If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Sigill
I have this to trade. Sorry but I'm new to the forum and not sure how to go about setting up a trade thread and I think I need a few more posts too ! If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Hello thejeeb, we don't allow trading on the main steelbook threads. Once you reach 30 posts (without spamming) you will have access to the trading section. You will be able to sell/trade Steelbooks there. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: thejeebiejar