From Dusk Till Dawn (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 28,2013
Purchase link: From Dusk Till Dawn (Sold out!)
Price: 14.99 £
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

View attachment 37596
dusktd.jpg

dtd_steelbk_inner.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's about time you binned that broken record. :rolleyes:

If there were more people like me then they might not churn out such garbage all the time. Sigh...maybe you'd better bin your broken record while you're at it as you leaping to zavvi's defence every time is getting equally tiresome :rolleyes:

Surely you jest! This is easily in my top ten favorite steelbooks of all time :drool:

Nope, just having a pair of tits on the front doesn't automatically make it a good steelbook for me, especially when those tits are only in the movie for about 3 minutes. Matt finish & no title as well. Still probably one of zavvi's best exclusives though...

Nope, just having a pair of tits on the front doesn't automatically make it a good steelbook for me, especially when those tits are only in the movie for about 3 minutes. Matt finish & no title as well. Still probably one of zavvi's best exclusives though...

I would hope not, me either.

If there were more people like me then they might not churn out such garbage all the time. Sigh...maybe you'd better bin your broken record while you're at it as you leaping to zavvi's defence every time is getting equally tiresome :rolleyes:

I am sorry but your ignorance is laughable. It has been many months since I have posted anything that resembles leaping to Zavvi's defence. The last thing we need is more biased individuals, a little more objectivity instead of the evident fanboy/hater culture would make things a lot better.

Still probably one of zavvi's best exclusives though...

Oh dear. This comment alone destroys the credibility of your opinion.

• Thanks
Reactions: augustus
I am sorry but your ignorance is laughable. It has been many months since I have posted anything that resembles leaping to Zavvi's defence. The last thing we need is more biased individuals, a little more objectivity instead of the evident fanboy/hater culture would make things a lot better.

You know dude, I've never once started anything with you - it's always you that starts these things with a nasty, unprovoked comment. Therefore my natural first instinct is to defend myself in kind, so I apologize for that.

However you have to accept that other people will have a different opinion to you, and for me this steelbook could have been better if they hadn't resorted to the lowest common denominator (sex sells I suppose), and I genuinely feel that most zavvi releases have at least one significant flaw that spoils them (I've mentioned 3 above, so at least I'm trying to provide constructive criticism - we are still allowed to do that on this site, right?). Maybe you could actually say why you like this steelbook? You know - argument, counter argument...

Even though I didn't start this I think we should call a truce now as I think this site is best when everyone keeps things light. Check out all the hilarious replies since your post to see what I mean :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh dear. This comment alone destroys the credibility of your opinion.

I was being satirical but I think it went over your head. Anyway, truce fella...

Last edited: