Horror-TV From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (Season 3) [El Rey Network]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
hr_From_Dusk_Till_Dawn_The_Series_1.jpg

Based on the thrill-ride film, the supernatural crime saga is centered around bank robber Seth Gecko (D.J. Cotrona) and his violent, unpredictable brother, Richard "Richie" Gecko (Zane Holtz), who are wanted by the FBI and Texas Rangers Earl McGraw (Don Johnson) and Freddie Gonzalez (Jesse Garcia) after a bank heist leaves several people dead.

hr_From_Dusk_Till_Dawn_The_Series_4.jpg

The trailer for Robert Rodriguez's "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" is now online. The show premieres on El Rey Network on Tuesday, March 11th!

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
I want this to succeed so bad!!! Love the Movie and can't wait to see some more of these characters. Is the channel a pay channel like HBO/CINEMAX?

Same here Compadre! I do hope this succeeds! It looks awesome! :LOL:

You know I was wondering the same :wtf: I looked it up, here is the link to find your TV provider! http://www.elreynetwork.com/#/channel

:thumbs:

Reactions: ocielz
just saw the trailers for this, just leaves me with one question

where´s the steelbook anouncement? , I need more From Dusk Till Dawn steelbooks for my collection:D

First episode was a little slow, it didn't seem to quite gel. Since then it has got better and better with each episode.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Havent seen this yet but it looks kinda second grade to me. Weird to see Robert Patrick in this since he played in the second movie. :hilarious:

Still, will give it the benefit of the doubt when it finally comes this way.

I'm a big fan of the movie! The first season is all right, although the story advances slowly at times.
I wonder what the second season will have in store for the fans.

Strangely I have been enjoying this. I think the stars play out their roles pretty well. I also like the fact that they have built onto the original story thereby offering more depth & an interesting twist not shown in the film.

For those that have enjoyed the original movie at least, give it a go. Best part, its directed by Rodriguez.