Frozen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Release date: December 23, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11369758-5534436648615079.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only one worth redoing IMO, since the original WWA steelbook looked awful. Unfortunately for Disney/Zavvi, I didn't enjoy the film enough to double-dip.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and chunk
This is the only one worth redoing IMO, since the original WWA steelbook looked awful. Unfortunately for Disney/Zavvi, I didn't enjoy the film enough to double-dip.

Monsters uni is the one I would say is the one worth re doing. That's the worst so far, far more worse than frozen a WWA. Finsh is bad on both but monsters uni is a huge p*ss take. Luckily i got the German version cheap with the 3D and bonus disc

So I would be welcome to that with the backart as the front and brighter than that dull metalic look it's got

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This is the only one of this wave I will be getting. Sold the original to pay for the blufans then had to sell that aswell so this will fill the gap nicely.

Indeed. But this screams gloss though.. I mean, snow and crystals, snowcrystals!

I don't know, snow works much better with a Matte Finish IMO and I thought that the Blufans one which is Gloss would have worked better on a Matte finish as well... in any case, we all have our preferences and getting a diversification on finishes is nice as always Glossy would be boring...

It was a question of when this would finally have a re-release. And all those that are selling this for £50 on ebay will see the demand dramatically fall. I've already got the French version (same steelbook) and the Blufans one. Probably might get this as well. But unlike @cooey but still of a similar age, this is NOT for me but for the kids lol :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Mate there are plenty of steels worth doing but they are going to redo the hugely popular ones which makes a much better business sense.

Can't think of any out of the zavvi Disney and Pixar collection that "deserves" a better re release steel than monsters uni. It's by far their worst steel with a awful finish maybe followed by Fantasia. I think frozens finish is crappy too but it's miles better than monsters uni

And the same goes for all the other matte collection, they are all better than MU

• Thanks
Reactions: Robsonmonkey
Can't think of any out of the zavvi Disney and Pixar collection that "deserves" a better re release steel than monsters uni. It's by far their worst steel with a awful finish maybe followed by Fantasia. I think frozens finish is crappy too but it's miles better than monsters uni

And the same goes for all the other matte collection, they are all better than MU

I'm not disagreeing with you which is why I've got the Blufans one as well for Monsters and Frozen. I'm just being realistic of what is is more likely to come and what isn't. Maybe you can be a Facebook troll and keep venting your anger at Zavvi on there lol.

I'm not disagreeing with you which is why I've got the Blufans one as well for Monsters and Frozen. I'm just being realistic of what is is more likely to come and what isn't. Maybe you can be a Facebook troll and keep venting your anger at Zavvi on there lol.

I'm not venting any Anger, I've found today hilarious and just stated facts.

Plus i got better things to do to than complain to a company who don't take on or pass any feedback. If they did the smallest of things would of been fixed by now like updating new cards

I'm interested in monsters inc and that's about it. Back art is too good to pass on and considering I'm a fan of that front anyway I'm happy it stays. Plus it means I can get rid of the first one now

It was very clear this was going to happen. And like last years marvels all in one day.

Guarnatee all 3D films and the best sellers will get this treatment and I said that before. So if that happens I may go for things like wreck it Ralph depending on the art and to get a 3D disc

I expect beauty and the beast and Aladdin to be announced soon also. Maybe even another jungle book and little mermaid

I'm not venting any Anger, I've found today hilarious and just stated facts.

Plus i got better things to do to than complain to a company who don't take on or pass any feedback. If they did the smallest of things would of been fixed by now like updating new cards

I'm interested in monsters inc and that's about it. Back art is too good to pass on and considering I'm a fan of that front anyway I'm happy it stays.

It was very clear this was going to happen. And like last years marvels all in one day.

I'm surprised Monsters and Rocketeer were released. Thought they finish the rest of the Toy Stories. Guess they will eventually release most of the wave since the Rocketeer was released which I never had put them on to do. I can't imagine all these Lenti's will sell out and be officially OOS. £25 and no discount code quite expensive. I be waiting for a few bargains at least. The marvel lenti's all took a while for them to go OOS so I can imagine, except for certain titles, these would still be floating with Zavvi after release date.

That's it? REALLY?

Out of the re-releases this was one I wouldn't have minded with how poor the WW release was but this is just....well.....it's like the Original WW artwork with Elsa has just been overlayed slap dash with another picture.

Come on that's so f****** lazy.