E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
FROZEN BEAUTY SHOT

choice_a.jpg

01-olaf.jpg

02-elsa.jpg

03-anna.jpg

04-ultimate.jpg

have been out for a while now but let's take a moment to admire the beautiful work BF did with it.
4 editions then, it really shows they went all out. For this new one we'll be getting half that.
The DL back then came loaded with discs, 4 in total!! Both single lentis had 3. And all 3 lentis included the OST.
So far we know the 4k disc is not going to be included with the Fanatic steel. Will it even get the 3D disc when Korea's SM Life didn't include it? OST?

Come on BS, show yourself!

There’s a possibility this might only include the soundtrack due to approval of the BD discs. Which means (if that happens) it will be cheaper than normal

And slips should be revealed tonight

Yup, no 4K and 3D discs since the beginning and now no 2D disc as well lol.
But I can listen to the OST so I got that going for me which is nice ;)

Reactions: Xababa and DMD4k
Don’t mind there being no discs, got Disney+ so can watch the film on there. Maaaaaybe down the line if I find the 3D or 4K amaray for cheap I’ll buy that and just put the discs in the steelbooks.

Last edited:
EDIT: Hold on a second!? Couldn’t Blufans have done this with the current situation with Disney China like release the WEA steelbook and slips without the discs?
Exactly my thoughts ;)
Maybe Blufans wouldn't have received even a single "go" for any Disney release while Fanatic had more chances (so far at least).