E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
And that’s why Disney is trying to kill physical media.
Disney+ is the devil.
This whole thing of no discs is pointless.

This is supposed to be physical media. I hope this won't be a trend going forward (n)

When they started to introduce the digital download with Blu-Ray physical media I instantly knew that this is where movie companies would love to go = digital downloads only

Because of that, since I wanted/want my movies on a Blu-Ray Physical Disk I have never ever downloaded a single Digital Dowload that came with a Blu-Ray purchase. I want to show them that my purchase will not be part of their statistics to push physical media to download ones. I vote with my wallet and on this issue I vote by showing them that I support physical media only.

When they started to introduce the digital download with Blu-Ray physical media I instantly knew that this is where movie companies would love to go = digital downloads only

Because of that, since I wanted/want my movies on a Blu-Ray Physical Disk I have never ever downloaded a single Digital Dowload that came with a Blu-Ray purchase. I want to show them that my purchase will not be part of their statistics to push physical media to download ones. I vote with my wallet and on this issue I vote by showing them that I support physical media only.
I agree.
I’ve done the same.

No BD discs EEK! what’s the matter with you Di$ney, wake up to yourself your Disney+ service isn’t going to satisfy everyone’s desires, definitely not mine anyway. Long live the superior Physical Media, both can coexist as HBO Max, WB and Uni has proven but I guess this is the hill you want to die on.

View attachment 470447

Just started looking in this thread..... no discs? Each to their and all that but I see people are accepting of that? As I said, each to their own but ...

View attachment 470468

I know right the worlds gone mad EEK! purchasing this just paves a way forward where these no discs / BD less Premiums is deemed acceptable and will be more common in the future, like WTF???!!!

Yes, I agree, but consider the alternative, no release.
I wouldn’t want to

Exactly let it go :giggle: Di$ney are now making bank without even selling a single disc just another step closer to streaming only. It just feels like a half glass full product without the discs ... just saying but what ever floats your boat. I just pray other studios don’t copy this model.

1588749793343.gif

Just started looking in this thread..... no discs? Each to their and all that but I see people are accepting of that? As I said, each to their own but ...

View attachment 470468
At first I kinda had a similar reaction but think about this: if you're one of those collectors that don't open his copy, a disc-less release shouldn't bother you. If you're one of those who open it, just put your disc in it (and it can be 4K or 3D, discs that have never been an option for such release). Anyway Kevin said the price would drop so I think it's kinda fair ;)