E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
Is this another announcement of a release that will be delayed until they sort out a Disney China deal?

It’s a possible release for now. Not confirmed

and...

Not sure why the front continues to the spine since it doesn't continue on the back.

It’s just a concept mock up. Nothing agreed yet.

And the spine thing happens to loads of steels. The same with a lot of slips. Unless it’s a continuous art, only the front or the back art goes over the spine

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
@Stygian Nearly every Blufans steelbook I have in my collection has the front art continuing onto the spine (Just had a quick check). No different here

Reactions: DMD4k
@Stygian Nearly every Blufans steelbook I have in my collection has the front art continuing onto the spine. No different here

I didn't realize that. I think it will look odd when it's open and you see the front and back with the non continuous spine.

Just like I think the WWA Rise Of Skywalker steelbook looks odd with the continuous art from front to back but not continued through the spine.

I didn't realize that. I think it will look odd when it's open and you see the front and back with the non continuous spine.

Just like I think the WWA Rise Of Skywalker steelbook looks odd with the continuous art from front to back but not continued through the spine.

Its never really bothered me as it happens on a lot of steels and like I said most slips have the front art carrying on to the spine. Manta, kimchi, some Blufans slips all have it but some blufans slips are also one colour and again looking at the collection, the Blufans Disney animated slips might be one colour so this could be the same like zootopia. It’s a bit of a mix bag with their slips. Some of The Pixar, later marvel and Star Wars have continuing art and some are just a plain colour.

Reactions: Stygian
That's also very nice Wonga, good job. The one thing that I'd change is Anna's pose either in the front or back so it's not the same, but it's still lovely.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wonga
Let's hope that means other Disney titles are moving forward aswell! Liking the art that they have atm, here's my concept incase some haven't seen it

View attachment 462771
Honestly, the front of yours and the continuation of pallette to the spine and back are WAY BETTER and I like yours more than their concept. Just maybe a different image on your back would be more suitable, and would be FIRST CLASS!

Yet, if I'm not mistakenly understanding this, I think they (Disney with the images provided for marketing) wanted to say something with that ICE/AUTUMN combination, and then they (Blufans) did not done too bad continuation too, with above white/snow/ice and below/reflection in red/autumn, but maybe should probably matched them better than this.