E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to receiving the 1 click, saw another video and the one click box has nice glossed snowflakes on it!

Blufans without the Blu! :D

Come on! If they can't sell the discs they shouldn't release it.

And how does the $63 price tag for a single edition ($130 for one click) reflect that? Should $35-$45 at best for a single.

They're taking us for mugs!

So you want a $30-40 discount on something when the price difference between the 4K bluray and the OST is $10.
Yeah I'm sure that would make perfect sense from a business point of view for Blufans/Fanatic.

I wish more retailers from time to time sold slips/steelbooks/goodies sans discs.
A good percentage of the time collectors already own the movie. I can save some
money and I don't have to donate hair, blood or semen to keep the collecting budget
in the black.
:D

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb
She can. She did. She's wrong.

And she got owned LOL. And he has a good point. I’d say what - Roughly $16 shipping leaves $40 for a Beautiful WEA steel, double lenti slip, booklet and CD (not that I care for the CD but it’s in the cost). When you add the discs yourself it will cost the normal rate. All makes sense with the cost of a blufans/ fanatics imo

Last edited: