FU** MEDIAPIPO

Aug 25, 2020
sorry to post this here, but I can't help but say what I think about the team that "manages" else where ...

so far, user of many platforms (BR.com, HDN, ebay ... and this bullshit ...) because let's not hide it, it's a vast farce ...

I have, on many occasions, discussed with their admins ... they all say they live in the world of Disney ... everyone loves each other, everyone is nice ... and above all, we do this on a voluntary basis , we only take costs that allow the maintenance of the site ... bla bla bla ...

member for quite a year there, they released two years ago I believe, their Tier Membership program ... which at the base, mainly granted a priority to register on the GB blufans, oab ...
of course, it pays off !!! 100 USD per year for a PLATINUM ... well, that was for 2019 ... because with the covid, it increased to 120 USD !!!
you understand, in this difficult period where many had diffculties ... lost their jobs ... they said to themselves that this would help us increase their prices by 20% ...

but beware, for this price, you will have many advantages ... well no ... nothing more, it's just more expensive !!!

you should also know that many had credit on their site, sometimes tens of USD ... but at renewal, everything disappeared as if by magic, and of course, no way to recover them, they had to be used before. ..
it would have been good to be warned ... but so much more advantageous for them ...

let's move on to the new nugget of the moment ... the exponential increase of shipping costs ...

again, I agree to pay the right price... but we all know how much it costs to ship direct from our editions ... we also all know that more a significant number of editions are sent to one person, the more the shipping cost per edition is decreasing ...

some examples :

IT BLACK BARONS -> 18 USD for 2 editions + 5 USD for the Harbox ...
I'm hallucinating ....

BvS HDZ + THE MULE HDZ -> editions yet sent together ... well no ... full payment ... 36 USD for 2 editions ...

HEAT WCL -> a hundred registered in their GB, and 25 USD of shipping costs requested per member !!!
Was else where really charged 2500 USD in shipping costs ??? let me laugh ...

I would really like to have access to the retailers invoices and to check for myself ...

I forgot to finish that I am fed up with reading internally that HDN does everything wrong, HDN is not serious .... well it's quite the opposite !!!
else where takes its members for idiots, cash cows ...
the only answer they know how to give is "you can go and look elsewhere" or ban yourself!

at least here, on HDN, everything is clear, nothing is hidden ... here, we know the allocations at the opening of each GB, the GB are not opened too quickly ...
rules do not change at the last moment ...

I invite each member of else where to ask themselves the right questions!
I invite you all to order more on HDN, rather than on this bullshit site ...

so a last word, FU ** MEDIAPIPO, and GO GO GO HDN !!!!

BvS HDZ.jpg

THE MULE HDZ.jpg

IT BB.jpg

HEAT WCL.jpg

This thread is better than any Eastenders episode reveal I've ever seen. I'm going to have to put some time aside to unpick this gem of insinuation, facts & proof...

@StifflersDad - Hmm would not want to be a steelbook collector back then (2015) - you'd have to be thick skinned to be shafted and take it methinks as part of the service EEK!

Not proof enough??
More than enough!
That's an eye opener!!!

to be honest, I don't visit here as often as I used to and didn't even know master*master had left the forum!!!
It's a shock to read the experiences other members have had
so I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones!!!

I've been reading for a while now all the exchanges posted on this thread (and many others) vulgarly disparaging the site of which I'm a proud staff member.

I never said anything until now because in all honesty, I was curious to see just how low some members here could stoop. Well it seems that the pit is bottomless.
I also read the valiant efforts of members of both sites to defend MP and while I truly appreciate them for doing this, it is just pointless as the level of hostility their posts were met with is truly deafening.
It's sad to see that the only source of joy you people have is to trash your competitors, and with the approval of your administrators no less! A true hallmark of professionalism.

But is it any wonder really? I've read countless posts where members (always the same ones) were mean and aggressive towards those who didn't share their opinions, disrespectful towards certain retailers... the list goes on.

Some people also seem to attach a great importance to facts and providing proof... very admirable indeed but on the other hand those same people are only too happy to throw baseless allegations without providing any evidence of their own, just for the sake of trashing 'that other inferior forum'.
And as to that so-called ‘evidence’ which one of you was so eager to present here, it only proves one thing: that MB was right to go his separate way and create his own thing.

Special mention also to the very 'courageous' person who created a secondary account here for the sole purpose of ‘anonymously' spewing out his bile: you clearly know the innerworkings of MP and the staff's thought process very well, not to mention all the ins and outs of dealing with different retailers, shipping companies and all that it entails. I have yet to determine who you really are (that will not remain a mystery for long, I'm sure) but one thing I know for certain is what you are... a spineless coward !

Now I'll be perfectly honest, when our staff read these posts we just laugh... both at the level of immaturity displayed and because you are actually doing our bidding. I truly hope this thread stays up for as long as possible so many people can read through it and see for themselves what kind of 'community' this is.
I will also add that the much maligned MB was adamant that no response would be posted on our own forum after hearing about this thread. I'm glad I changed his mind.

Personally I can perfectly understand two competitors (and by calling you 'competitor' I am being very gracious) having their differences. But these can be expressed in a mature and respectful manner, without name calling or throwing insults. Not once since I joined MP did I come across a post that disparaged or insulted this site and its members. And if such posts existed, they were immediately hidden by the staff. I did however, encounter quite a few that said they came to us because of the way they were treated here.

Lastly, I think I owe HDN a word of gratitude... I joined here as I started collecting Premiums and participated in a couple of GBs which were handled in a most professional manner, so credit where it is due.
In the beginning I even participated in some discussions but soon stopped as I quickly came across several posts directed at other members that were less than pleasant to read.
And then the 2001 WCL thread was posted and I heard about 'that other place'. Purchased the edition through John directly as GB was already closed and was immediately impressed by how courteous and professional he was when dealing with me. The rest is history as they say, so thank you HDN for indirectly introducing me to what has become my second family.

I imagine the admins here will be quick to hide/delete this post and take the necessary measures against me but that's alright, it was intended as my final post here anyway. If not (which I highly doubt) then I will not respond to any replies or provocations made afterwards... so feel free to pile on. I wouldn’t want to deprive you of your fun.

Cheers

I've been reading for a while now all the exchanges posted on this thread (and many others) vulgarly disparaging the site of which I'm a proud staff member.

I never said anything until now because in all honesty, I was curious to see just how low some members here could stoop. Well it seems that the pit is bottomless.
I also read the valiant efforts of members of both sites to defend MP and while I truly appreciate them for doing this, it is just pointless as the level of hostility their posts were met with is truly deafening.
It's sad to see that the only source of joy you people have is to trash your competitors, and with the approval of your administrators no less! A true hallmark of professionalism.

But is it any wonder really? I've read countless posts where members (always the same ones) were mean and aggressive towards those who didn't share their opinions, disrespectful towards certain retailers... the list goes on.

Some people also seem to attach a great importance to facts and providing proof... very admirable indeed but on the other hand those same people are only too happy to throw baseless allegations without providing any evidence of their own, just for the sake of trashing 'that other inferior forum'.
And as to that so-called ‘evidence’ which one of you was so eager to present here, it only proves one thing: that MB was right to go his separate way and create his own thing.

Special mention also to the very 'courageous' person who created a secondary account here for the sole purpose of ‘anonymously' spewing out his bile: you clearly know the innerworkings of MP and the staff's thought process very well, not to mention all the ins and outs of dealing with different retailers, shipping companies and all that it entails. I have yet to determine who you really are (that will not remain a mystery for long, I'm sure) but one thing I know for certain is what you are... a spineless coward !

Now I'll be perfectly honest, when our staff read these posts we just laugh... both at the level of immaturity displayed and because you are actually doing our bidding. I truly hope this thread stays up for as long as possible so many people can read through it and see for themselves what kind of 'community' this is.
I will also add that the much maligned MB was adamant that no response would be posted on our own forum after hearing about this thread. I'm glad I changed his mind.

Personally I can perfectly understand two competitors (and by calling you 'competitor' I am being very gracious) having their differences. But these can be expressed in a mature and respectful manner, without name calling or throwing insults. Not once since I joined MP did I come across a post that disparaged or insulted this site and its members. And if such posts existed, they were immediately hidden by the staff. I did however, encounter quite a few that said they came to us because of the way they were treated here.

Lastly, I think I owe HDN a word of gratitude... I joined here as I started collecting Premiums and participated in a couple of GBs which were handled in a most professional manner, so credit where it is due.
In the beginning I even participated in some discussions but soon stopped as I quickly came across several posts directed at other members that were less than pleasant to read.
And then the 2001 WCL thread was posted and I heard about 'that other place'. Purchased the edition through John directly as GB was already closed and was immediately impressed by how courteous and professional he was when dealing with me. The rest is history as they say, so thank you HDN for indirectly introducing me to what has become my second family.

I imagine the admins here will be quick to hide/delete this post and take the necessary measures against me but that's alright, it was intended as my final post here anyway. If not (which I highly doubt) then I will not respond to any replies or provocations made afterwards... so feel free to pile on. I wouldn’t want to deprive you of your fun.

Cheers
Hurry back to Scalperblaster

He is missing your arse licking terribly

Hurry back to Scalperblaster

He is missing your arse licking terribly

And you've just reinforced his comments....
I'll neither condemn or condone master*blaster as I prefer to keep an open mind concerning this thread, however, I feel the lack of constructive content in some posts achieves very little, which is the point I tried to get across in my previous posts....

Reactions: Roy
And you've just reinforced his comments....
I'll neither condemn or condone master*blaster as I prefer to keep an open mind concerning this thread, however, I feel the lack of constructive content in some posts achieves very little, which is the point I tried to get across in my previous posts....
So what
You be Mr Switzerland.
Good for you

I've stayed pretty much out of this thread, just having a bit of fun but have kept my comments reserved. The gladiator free case has been cited a few times.

Here's some context from a conversation had between myself and another party, around that same time in 2015. I've never deleted this conversation because I felt it would
be needed one day.

You want some proof, here it is, direct from a conversation.

Hello (redacted),

You are using other people's accounts, in other countries for payments. It was one thing when you had accounts in your families name(s) that you held, but now it SEEMS that we're bringing multiple people in on the situation in order to get payment for items that are being sourced.

We've never been frank about this, and I've let it slide for the most part, given the volume you've done in the past...but this is really concerning.

If you are unwilling to do whatever it is that you have to do on your end - I don't know if that's open a business in Germany, setup a business account, or whatever it is, but we've long passed the amount of time when a couple of payments could be sent to this account or that account - especially when I have members approach me privately, wondering who's paypal they are sending to when the name doesn't match. And it's not like the one definite example that I'm sure about is co-hosting a group buy...this person isn't even active on this forum!

(redacted)

And finally, I'm not going to name names and give you member this or member that, but it is absolutely ridiculous that members here approach us in confidentiality, stating they are afraid of not getting the next item or release because they asked a very appropriate and straight forward question, and your response caused them to immediately apologize.

That's not what I expect from a representative of this community, through your own efforts you have assisted and helped literally thousands of people get items they could not have normally. Kudos to you on that. Your feedback and work over the years is astounding, and really commendable.

(redacted), get us a list of the people that are owed the free gladiator case and when you expect to ship, and keep myself and (redacted) in the loop when approached with member concerns...

The sooner you do these things, the quicker you are back in business. We've had your back for a very long time and let you run your group buys with complete autonomy, including answering general questions on discussion threads about how group buys work, and how trustworthy you are, on and on the list goes. I can guarantee that you will not get that type of support and positive reinforcement of your efforts on another forum!

Cheers
tl;dr

MP sucks donkey balls

Thanks for your feedback, and I will gladly keep this post active. Note to mods, let's leave this right here.

Cheers

I can perfectly understand two competitors (and by calling you 'competitor' I am being very gracious) having their differences. But these can be expressed in a mature and respectful manner, without name calling or throwing insults.

He says while throwing shade at HDN by insinuating they're not actually a competitor

Love how irony is totally lost on some :LOL::rofl:

He says while throwing shade at HDN by insinuating they're not actually a competitor

Love how irony is totally lost on some :LOL::rofl:
I've started to type up a response, not sure I'll post, but I was going to mention exactly the same thing.