FU** MEDIAPIPO

Aug 25, 2020
sorry to post this here, but I can't help but say what I think about the team that "manages" else where ...

so far, user of many platforms (BR.com, HDN, ebay ... and this bullshit ...) because let's not hide it, it's a vast farce ...

I have, on many occasions, discussed with their admins ... they all say they live in the world of Disney ... everyone loves each other, everyone is nice ... and above all, we do this on a voluntary basis , we only take costs that allow the maintenance of the site ... bla bla bla ...

member for quite a year there, they released two years ago I believe, their Tier Membership program ... which at the base, mainly granted a priority to register on the GB blufans, oab ...
of course, it pays off !!! 100 USD per year for a PLATINUM ... well, that was for 2019 ... because with the covid, it increased to 120 USD !!!
you understand, in this difficult period where many had diffculties ... lost their jobs ... they said to themselves that this would help us increase their prices by 20% ...

but beware, for this price, you will have many advantages ... well no ... nothing more, it's just more expensive !!!

you should also know that many had credit on their site, sometimes tens of USD ... but at renewal, everything disappeared as if by magic, and of course, no way to recover them, they had to be used before. ..
it would have been good to be warned ... but so much more advantageous for them ...

let's move on to the new nugget of the moment ... the exponential increase of shipping costs ...

again, I agree to pay the right price... but we all know how much it costs to ship direct from our editions ... we also all know that more a significant number of editions are sent to one person, the more the shipping cost per edition is decreasing ...

some examples :

IT BLACK BARONS -> 18 USD for 2 editions + 5 USD for the Harbox ...
I'm hallucinating ....

BvS HDZ + THE MULE HDZ -> editions yet sent together ... well no ... full payment ... 36 USD for 2 editions ...

HEAT WCL -> a hundred registered in their GB, and 25 USD of shipping costs requested per member !!!
Was else where really charged 2500 USD in shipping costs ??? let me laugh ...

I would really like to have access to the retailers invoices and to check for myself ...

I forgot to finish that I am fed up with reading internally that HDN does everything wrong, HDN is not serious .... well it's quite the opposite !!!
else where takes its members for idiots, cash cows ...
the only answer they know how to give is "you can go and look elsewhere" or ban yourself!

at least here, on HDN, everything is clear, nothing is hidden ... here, we know the allocations at the opening of each GB, the GB are not opened too quickly ...
rules do not change at the last moment ...

I invite each member of else where to ask themselves the right questions!
I invite you all to order more on HDN, rather than on this bullshit site ...

so a last word, FU ** MEDIAPIPO, and GO GO GO HDN !!!!

BvS HDZ.jpg

THE MULE HDZ.jpg

IT BB.jpg

HEAT WCL.jpg

I've been reading for a while now all the exchanges posted on this thread (and many others) vulgarly disparaging the site of which I'm a proud staff member.

I never said anything until now because in all honesty, I was curious to see just how low some members here could stoop. Well it seems that the pit is bottomless.
I also read the valiant efforts of members of both sites to defend MP and while I truly appreciate them for doing this, it is just pointless as the level of hostility their posts were met with is truly deafening.
It's sad to see that the only source of joy you people have is to trash your competitors, and with the approval of your administrators no less! A true hallmark of professionalism.

But is it any wonder really? I've read countless posts where members (always the same ones) were mean and aggressive towards those who didn't share their opinions, disrespectful towards certain retailers... the list goes on.

Some people also seem to attach a great importance to facts and providing proof... very admirable indeed but on the other hand those same people are only too happy to throw baseless allegations without providing any evidence of their own, just for the sake of trashing 'that other inferior forum'.
And as to that so-called ‘evidence’ which one of you was so eager to present here, it only proves one thing: that MB was right to go his separate way and create his own thing.

Special mention also to the very 'courageous' person who created a secondary account here for the sole purpose of ‘anonymously' spewing out his bile: you clearly know the innerworkings of MP and the staff's thought process very well, not to mention all the ins and outs of dealing with different retailers, shipping companies and all that it entails. I have yet to determine who you really are (that will not remain a mystery for long, I'm sure) but one thing I know for certain is what you are... a spineless coward !

Now I'll be perfectly honest, when our staff read these posts we just laugh... both at the level of immaturity displayed and because you are actually doing our bidding. I truly hope this thread stays up for as long as possible so many people can read through it and see for themselves what kind of 'community' this is.
I will also add that the much maligned MB was adamant that no response would be posted on our own forum after hearing about this thread. I'm glad I changed his mind.

Personally I can perfectly understand two competitors (and by calling you 'competitor' I am being very gracious) having their differences. But these can be expressed in a mature and respectful manner, without name calling or throwing insults. Not once since I joined MP did I come across a post that disparaged or insulted this site and its members. And if such posts existed, they were immediately hidden by the staff. I did however, encounter quite a few that said they came to us because of the way they were treated here.

Lastly, I think I owe HDN a word of gratitude... I joined here as I started collecting Premiums and participated in a couple of GBs which were handled in a most professional manner, so credit where it is due.
In the beginning I even participated in some discussions but soon stopped as I quickly came across several posts directed at other members that were less than pleasant to read.
And then the 2001 WCL thread was posted and I heard about 'that other place'. Purchased the edition through John directly as GB was already closed and was immediately impressed by how courteous and professional he was when dealing with me. The rest is history as they say, so thank you HDN for indirectly introducing me to what has become my second family.

I imagine the admins here will be quick to hide/delete this post and take the necessary measures against me but that's alright, it was intended as my final post here anyway. If not (which I highly doubt) then I will not respond to any replies or provocations made afterwards... so feel free to pile on. I wouldn’t want to deprive you of your fun.

Cheers

Based on that post of yours, how long you've been a member here and so on, doesn't look like you've been in the hobby long enough to know what some members are referring to. But that's besides the point.

Unlike that place you state being proud of being one of its staff members, we do not ban members of our community for speaking their minds.

Unlike that place, everything is transparent when GBs are ran here and if something gets lost, GB host owns up to it.

And on that note, staff themselves here pay out of their own pocket to make up for an issue that could arise, even when they're not hosting a GB themselves.

You claim to have never encountered a disparaging post in that place, and I state you are either lying or you called in sick when those vitriol posts were made by staff members nonetheless. Something we've never stooped to doing over here. Proof was shared with us several times by people who were surprised about how much animosity your place was showing towards this forum.

As for competitor, I believe you have a different understanding of the word than we do. This place was built with community in mind and that's the foundation of how it's run. The place you're proud to belong to was built for the sole purpose to make money off of collectors and suck them dry.

So no, thank you, we are not competitors, as we're not even in the same league.

Special mention also to the very 'courageous' person who created a secondary account here for the sole purpose of ‘anonymously' spewing out his bile: you clearly know the innerworkings of MP and the staff's thought process very well, not to mention all the ins and outs of dealing with different retailers, shipping companies and all that it entails. I have yet to determine who you really are (that will not remain a mystery for long, I'm sure) but one thing I know for certain is what you are... a spineless coward !
Why does it matter who he/she is? If what Bugs is saying is untrue, say the claims are false and/or the attached invoices are false, prove it and it's over. If it's true, why will you be going on a witch hunt looking for the furry rabbit? Must he be purged?

I truly hope this thread stays up for as long as possible so many people can read through it and see for themselves what kind of 'community' this is.
The reason people will be able to see what this community is like is because it's out in the open. It's a bit like China vs USA in the movie Red Corner, this short dialogue will illustrate the point perfectly:

"Shen Yuelin: You come from a country where the infant mortality rate is higher than ours!

Jack Moore: The reason, you know, is that we don't delete the records!”

Personally I can perfectly understand two competitors (and by calling you 'competitor' I am being very gracious) having their differences. But these can be expressed in a mature and respectful manner, without name calling or throwing insults.
Like explaining that when you consider HDN a competitor you are being very gracious? :cautious: :cautious:

Not once since I joined MP did I come across a post that disparaged or insulted this site and its members.
You haven't read your own forum enough then. Either that or you're lying. I will let you save face and you can admit you haven't read your own forum enough and therefore admit that you should not be making such claims.

And if such posts existed, they were immediately hidden by the staff.
You do not speak the truth. Not only do they exist, staff/ex-staff members post them.

I’m too busy to reply in full but I could easily pick his post apart piece by piece. Oh well. Me and master blaster knew each other well. He knows what’s up. If someone has just entered the hobby in the last 5 years then you know of only what you heard not what you have seen. And you don’t know the past !

I also remember the other person there long ago bombarding me with questions about essentially internet business, forum tech branding and why did I do this vs that... only for that person to completely copy ideas from a convo. Total weak sauce ! So sorry I can’t have respect for that ! Never gonna happen!

and then they were trying to leach members from here in scummy ways. I told them then , do it with hard work not off my back , they chose the latter. Sorry I didn’t roll over and die. Now I no longer care ... we both exist in the world of steels. Got no qualms w that just rather be as far away as possible.

MP is checking their ebay store, only 10 copies left... sh#t
no problem they raise the price and dont care a bit
sir admin why dont you give us the ebay copies, would be fair... man
shut the f#ck up, for that you will get a ban

MP is greedy

I've been reading for a while now all the exchanges posted on this thread (and many others) vulgarly disparaging the site of which I'm a proud staff member.

I never said anything until now because in all honesty, I was curious to see just how low some members here could stoop. Well it seems that the pit is bottomless.
I also read the valiant efforts of members of both sites to defend MP and while I truly appreciate them for doing this, it is just pointless as the level of hostility their posts were met with is truly deafening.
It's sad to see that the only source of joy you people have is to trash your competitors, and with the approval of your administrators no less! A true hallmark of professionalism.

But is it any wonder really? I've read countless posts where members (always the same ones) were mean and aggressive towards those who didn't share their opinions, disrespectful towards certain retailers... the list goes on.

Some people also seem to attach a great importance to facts and providing proof... very admirable indeed but on the other hand those same people are only too happy to throw baseless allegations without providing any evidence of their own, just for the sake of trashing 'that other inferior forum'.
And as to that so-called ‘evidence’ which one of you was so eager to present here, it only proves one thing: that MB was right to go his separate way and create his own thing.

Now I'll be perfectly honest, when our staff read these posts we just laugh... both at the level of immaturity displayed and because you are actually doing our bidding. I truly hope this thread stays up for as long as possible so many people can read through it and see for themselves what kind of 'community' this is.
I will also add that the much maligned MB was adamant that no response would be posted on our own forum after hearing about this thread. I'm glad I changed his mind.

Personally I can perfectly understand two competitors (and by calling you 'competitor' I am being very gracious) having their differences. But these can be expressed in a mature and respectful manner, without name calling or throwing insults. Not once since I joined MP did I come across a post that disparaged or insulted this site and its members. And if such posts existed, they were immediately hidden by the staff. I did however, encounter quite a few that said they came to us because of the way they were treated here.

Lastly, I think I owe HDN a word of gratitude... I joined here as I started collecting Premiums and participated in a couple of GBs which were handled in a most professional manner, so credit where it is due.
In the beginning I even participated in some discussions but soon stopped as I quickly came across several posts directed at other members that were less than pleasant to read.
And then the 2001 WCL thread was posted and I heard about 'that other place'. Purchased the edition through John directly as GB was already closed and was immediately impressed by how courteous and professional he was when dealing with me. The rest is history as they say, so thank you HDN for indirectly introducing me to what has become my second family.

I imagine the admins here will be quick to hide/delete this post and take the necessary measures against me but that's alright, it was intended as my final post here anyway. If not (which I highly doubt) then I will not respond to any replies or provocations made afterwards... so feel free to pile on. I wouldn’t want to deprive you of your fun.

Cheers
Paging RisingSon .... :)

So you joined here in 2018 ... and then found MP ... Guess what ... you're too new to know the past, too new to know the stories of yester years! If you had been around for the last decade MAYBE you would have heard the past, but you obviously havent. So while we may look immature in nature to allow such a thread, or perhaps some of the members replies here ... what many newbies fail to realize , is we have been MATURE for a VERY long time, we have dealt with these petty internet beefs, long before MP and none have been worse then the methods in which MP brings them. If our membership base only knew 5% of all the crap that has been talked about in regards to the dealing and doings of those folk they'd be thoroughly disgusted ... but in the end, what do we gain to keep talking about it? Nothing. So we keep much of it hidden, and truthfully you're an afterthought. Hadnt paid attention to any of MP stuff in 2020. No staff member, or mod created this thread. If someone came to me and asked to create the thread I'd say no ... but I found it comical to see some negative publicity for MP and given our "great" relationship felt no need to censor it. And tbh was driving across the Country for a move, so had no time to give this thread the attention it deserved.

So again, the level of immaturity is because we are TIRED OF THE BULLSH!T, so tired that we DONT CARE about how we look in regards to THIS SITE ... you dont see this level of immaturity with other sites or instances, or occasions, INSTEAD its because its A LAUGHING MATTER to which MP is to me! THE NAME ITSELF IS A COMPLETE RIP from a convo I had. Lord forbid I dont honor you and give you your due respect. the WE THE BEST meme i dropped (only cause too busy at the time to type anything) was not even done in a serious note of thinking "we the best" instead it was simply COMICAL ... its steelbooks anyways, its really NOT THAT IMPORTANT! Nobody has left Hi-Def Ninja or MP and started a job writing for TIME magazine. I guess I applaud your seriousness to thinking you're running the newest tech innovation. lol

The absolute saddest thing, is that the steelbook collecting community is so small, and that divided its all only weakened, but alas there are all sorts of personalities in EVERY hobby. I can't support the ethics behind all the HISTORY that I know, much of which I've never even told! I havent told most of it because our staff has always avoided a lot of immaturity, but we're at a point now in the hobby and this site, that we can be afforded such luxury of being immature on certain matters. lol.

The reason why many immature posts in this thread have stood, is simply because if im acting immature, I can only assume these people have their stories too, and they are TIRED too. I'm sure they appreciate the freedom of speech. They know FAR too well how quickly their post can be deleted if it crosses the line in other threads, so there's that. If youhave members and fans that like you ... GREAT, kudos, do great by them! YOU DO YOU, WE DO US ! STAY AWAY!

The fact that you throw a jab, as to think we arent even a competitor , is what shows the type of people we are dealing with. You can think WHATEVER you like ... have fun with that, but I've analyzed that site, and trust me, we may not be on the top of the mountain, but we're on the mountain, I do not aim or nor care to be on the top, I'm CONTENT, however looking down from this position, I wonder when you will ever arrive to the mountain to start your climb.

Why do I laugh at your competitor comment nonsense? Here I'll drop a nugget for you... one that should have been OBVIOUS to any COMPETENT webmasters!

Get your notepad, Gonna teach you how to earn money again ...

Your so busy trying to RULE the Group Buy Market ... because i guess that is the easy math for you of making money off people from a sale.

WHERE ARE YOUR ADS? A website has more visitors /traffic then it does members... All that money left off the table .... Why does that matter? Hmmmm let me think, if a package goes missing then maybe you have more money to actually support your true members /fan base? Of course you have to have ethics, but having extra money one would HOPE that you could then chalk it off as a cost of doing business ...

This is why we are not "trashing" a competitor of ours , because we are not in the same lane! Keep nickel and diming and squeezing every last dollar/euro off every sale, my Partner and I choose to play smarter, and make money off our lurkers/visitors which the traffic is MUCH HIGHER then that of our members, to which we can then support our members for their patronage as without them, their is no community content. It has allowed us to donate thousands, comp thousands, and take care of many, and its often not posted about because we dont want leaches trying to take advantage of our goodwill. Where are all the HDN scammed me stories? ADs may not have you rolling in the dough, but it will definitely prevent the EGG IN YOUR FACE of your members getting screwed! I mean one would HOPE that it wouldnt simply be pocketed and people still get screwed. smh

Glad to also see the example that just because one person says something another will try to paint the picture as if it is the admins/ owners point of view. Fanning the flame. We speak for ourselves...

Ie. Staff does not agree that all the people are bad there as we know that obviously 90% or more are good. I’d suspect they too think the same of here...

But leelee you expect that everyone should just immediately fall in line with my lead and that isn’t how the world works. Do whatever you choose bud. We each have our own experiences that shape our time and views.

Savage , you do need to tone it down a lil... ;)

I'm never doubted or questioned the bad experiences other members have had and am genuinely sorry for those who it has affected.
I just think points could have been put across better but I guess some members have different ways of expressing themselves.
I'm just disappointed that others chose to pick at my posts when I was trying to be constructive...

I'm never doubted or questioned the bad experiences other members have had and am genuinely sorry for those who it has affected.
I just think points could have been put across better but I guess some members have different ways of expressing themselves.
I'm just disappointed that others chose to pick at my posts when I was trying to be constructive...
Well I learned that you like chicken......!! :p

I hear ya, isn’t to say you’re wrong. But also same for many of them. Many are fed up and tired of the nonsense and then im
Sure others are fed up even more so if they are getting screwed out of money etc. ultimately I hope all that gets cleared up for the general hobby sake.

Hahahaha

Mediawhorehouse still spewing lies and their cult members drinking the kool-aid
Master-bator saying HDzeta don't do refunds and only because of his lovefest with the owner of HDzeta he can procure some copies of Jaws as compensation. So please form an orderly line to lick his arse if you want a copy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hahahaha

Mediawhorehouse still spewing lies and their cult members drinking the kool-aid
Master-bator saying HDzeta don't do refunds and only because of his lovefest with the owner of HDzeta he can procure some copies of Jaws as compensation. So please form an orderly line to lick his arse if you want a copy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LOL