Full Metal Jacket (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase links: SteelBook with Slipcase - SteelBook only (Pre-order live: Wednesday 12th August, Red Carpert live - General sale at 12 PM UK time)
Price:
£28.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £24.99 (SteelBook only Edition)
Notes: Slipcase edition exclusive to Red Carpet subscribers

Red Carpert Full Metal Jacket.jpg 12667324-1044790118088737.jpg

12667324-6224790116922640.jpg 12667324-1214790117458224.jpg 12667324-2324790117366430.jpg 12667324-4194790117656299.jpg Red Carpert Full Metal Jacket Slip.jpg

Last edited:
God sake forgot to cancel the non slip version. Some how i was able to order the slip case version and im non rc member now i have been charged for both lol.
Shall know next time to cancel right away.
@bwatt99
You sure you ordered the Zavvi Slipcase edition that was exclusive to red carpet
I was never able to order that edition as I'm not a red carpet subscriber

There is another slip release not a steelbook edition
A trade wide release available from Amazon/Zavvi/HMV/WB Shop

You might have ordered this slipcase edition below

Last edited:
You sure you ordered the Zavvi Slipcase edition that was exclusive to red carpet
I was never able to order that edition as I'm not a red carpet subscriber

There is another slip release not a steelbook edition
A trade wide release available from Amazon/Zavvi/HMV/WB Shop

Yep slip version i clicked on a link cant remember where and it let me add to cart, i had ordered the non slip version first and was surprised to be able to order other.
Its not collectors set its the one with slip and non slip i have ordered and charged for.

Received mine... slip is flimsy, but still looks OK I guess - bullets and title are gloss and bossed, plus rating logos are stickers FYI. Steel is matte with orange part of the glasses spot-glossed.

My steel has a huge dent to one of the corners, yet the slip is fine, so it was obviously damaged beforehand. I'll be returning it for a refund... not quite worth the £30 IMO.

Cheers buddy. Yeah I quite liked it. For a £28 premium-lite, not bad at all. :)
For 4K mate I don't think it's bad at all and the slip for me was an added bonus, was just to slow with it, didn't expect for it to sell out if I honest :wow:

Reactions: jasong
For 4K mate I don't think it's bad at all and the slip for me was an added bonus, was just to slow with it, didn't expect for it to sell out if I honest :wow:
Yep pretty decent for this price point. Be on eBay as ever I’m sure :)